Chapter 4

Rose's POV:

"Where am I?" I say as I opened my eyes. Trying to move I realize I'm tide into a chair. "Hello?" I yell, no reply. "HELLO?" I yell even louder. A door opens. "Who are you? Where am I?" I say to the figure who looks like a tall man. "Hello again Rosalina. You don't remember me?" No. It can't be. How? I try to free my self but can't do. "You can't go anywhere now darling. There is no one that can help you." He says as he gets closer to me." NO No get away from me." I scream, terrified. How is this even possible? It's been so long. How did he find me? "Well well love. It's been a very long time. " Tears streaming down my face. "Please let me go." "And where is the fun in that?" He gets even closer to me. He took a knife out from his pocket. "Now it's time to finish what we started baby." NO NO PLEASE DON'T." I scream moving around trying to get away from him. "Let's get this done." As he finished that sentence he stabbed me. "AHHHHH"

"ROSE.ROSE WAKE UP." I hear a voice calling me. I screamed as I opened my eyes and moved as far away as I could from the voice. "Rose is okay. It's just me." It was Marco. "It's okay. Your okey now baby. Everything is over now." He hugged me tight as he tried to calm me down. I hold onto him for dear life. Crying in his chest as I realize it was just a bad dream." Rose love tell me what happened." Marco said with a low voice. I didn't respond to him, just cried harder." Okey you don't have to talk about it. It's okay. Calm down."

After some time I calmed down but didn't let go of Marco." He is back." Was all I said in a small voice. Marco looked at me. He knew pretty well who I was talking about. "Rose don't worry it was just a dream." Marco said but I could see the worried look on his face. "You want to go down? Dinner will be ready in a little." He said trying to get up. "Yeah let's go" We both walked down. I took a seat in the kitchen table. I was lost in my thoughts and just staring at the wall, so I didn't even hear that Martin and Ivano walked in. "Rose are you ok?" I flinched as Ivano placed his hand in my shoulder. "Oh hi guys." I great them. "Is everything ok here?" Martin asked looking at me than at Marco. "Uhh yeah everything is ok." He said as he looked at me. I give him a little smile. "Marco we need to talk later we have something to discuss about." Martin said as he took a seat next to me. He opened his arms out to me. "Come here baby girl " I hugged him and set on his lap. Even though Martin looks scary and all he gives the best hugs ever. As the boys chat with each other I drifted to sleep feeling safe on Martins arms.

I woke up a couple hours later. Martin was still holding me in his arms. They were talking about something. By the voices I can tell all my brothers are here. Great. I tried to pretend I was still asleep, but I yawned and they all looked at me. "Good evening little missy. Did you sleep well." Martin said laughing a little. "I slept grate, you are like a big teddy bear. " I say snuggling closer to Martin. They all laughed a little "Oh am I now?" Martin said tickling me. "Martiiin stop." I said laughing and hugging him again. "Rose you want anything to drink?" "Just some water please." Luca got me some water and handed it to me. I drink some than look to the boys. "It's been a while since we all where together. It feels like when I was little. Why are you all here?" They all looked at me with a smile on their faces. "Well Rose. We know something happened. And we would like to know what." Martin said. I look at Marco and he looked back at me. "Marco didn't tell us anything, he said is best you tell us.

"So what happened?" Martin said again like he just read my mind. I took a deep breath and than sighed. "I had a nightmare." Was all I said. "Can you tell us what it was about?" Ivano asked. I looked down, not wanting to look at them. "I-i saw l-like I-I-i" God I hate stuttering info of them. "Take it slow baby." Ivano told me. I took another deep breath." It was a nightmare that I was kidnapped again f-from Viktor Petrov." I felt tears in my eyes but I fight them back. Looking into my brothers faces I could see the anger. Martin hugged me tighter." Don't worry piccolo he can never touch you again." I look up at him and give him a little smile. "I know." Than I kiss his cheek. "Hey we saw that" the boys started whining. "Well what can I say boys, it's clear I'm her favorite brother." Martin said teasing them. "I love you all equally. I don't have a favorite." Well I do have a favorite but heck I'm not telling them.

We continued talking for a couple more hours, than we decided to go to sleep because it was late. We all went to our rooms. I took a shower and put my pj's on. Laying down I couldn't sleep. I keep turning and tossing but still no sleep. I'm scared that if I fall asleep I will be back there. So I decided to go and sleep with one of my brothers. I walked out of my room and went to Alessandros room. I knocked and waited for him to reply. He opened the door and looked at me." Rose is everything ok?" He asked worried. "Yeah everything is fine but I can't sleep. Can I sleep with you?" I said almost whispering. "Of course sorellina come in." I walked in and walked to his bed. I laid down and after some minutes he laid down too. "Soo I'm your favorite brother huh?" He asked trying to get it out from me, but I know better than say anything. "I already told you I love all of you equally." I say cuddling up with him. "Yeah that's why you are at my room." He said teasing me again. "I can leave if you want." I said and pretended to stand up. "Ok ok I will stop." He said holding me down. After that we cuddled and slept perfect.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi sorry that I wasn't able to post earlier, but here is the new part hope you enjoy it.
Please let me know if you like it.
Hope you have a good day/night ❤️