05

Everyone was getting ready since it was the first time the man whom Aarohi was getting married was coming with his family. Aarohi was in her room getting ready with the help of Gauri. She wore light blue coloured frock dress with dupatta aside as Gauri was helping her with her makeup.

"Bhabhi, my heart is beating so fast. I feel nervous" she patted her head lightly "No need to worry. We all will be there as well okay? And if you don't feel alright, just excuse yourself and go to your garden okay?" She nodded. She always loved to stay in nature whenever she felt down or nervous.

Her mother came to call "Come on Aaru. They're here in living room" Aarohi went towards her mother "How many are they? How's the man? I feel nervous mumma" she said as Jaya hugged her "No need to be nervous and there are just three people. The boy, and his parents that's it. Come on let's go now" she nodded and went to kitchen

Acting like a typical girl, she took the tray of tea and kept it in front of them and joined her hands by greeting each of them. They replied same. Aarohi felt strange. Like all these people held different aura. She didn't even looked at their faces.

But as she looked she was shocked. She kept on looking at him while blinking. He was the same. Avinash Thakur. The chief guest she was complaining about to her brother. As soon as he looked at her, she looked down and somehow a smirk crept upon his lips which disappeared immediately.

"This is our daughter Thakur Saheb, Aarohi Khanna and this is my son, Lakshya and his wife Gauri and this is my wife Jaya Khanna" they greeted each other. "We have no problem in marrying our children. I just want to know if the girl can actually take care of our business as a real Thakurain you know" the lady said as I gulped.

What are they even talking about? How do I act like Thakurain? "Ofcourse but it is that my daughter is only twenty, so if you let her study then ofcourse she will be eligible to take your position" her mother said as they replied "Her continuing depends on Avinash. We are no one to stop her. But Avinash will be her husband so if it's okay with him" now every eyes were on him as he just simply nodded

Everyone congratulated each other by feeding sweets. "Let kids have some alone time" the lady said as Avinash stood up and fixed his coat and moved out following Aarohi who took him to her special place.

He looked around and was amazed. The environment felt fresh and greenery was too much in this area. Birds and butterflies and fishes everything was in this garden. Little pups and kittens and rabbit were playing around.

He cleared his throat "Uh so what's your name?" He asked "My father introduced me a little while ago, it's Aarohi" she said without looking at him as he felt a little embarrassed. It was the first time when Avinash Thakur felt nervous, that too in front of a girl.

"You're that girl I saw in your university right?" She looked at him and their eyes met "You noticed me?" She asked with a smile as he nodded making her smile widen "I thought you didn't notice me. I wasted my time on blabbering about you" she suddenly stopped when she realised she literally confessed her bad mouthing about him.

He looked at her with a raised eyebrow "So you bad-mouthed about me" she laughed nervously "No actually i prepared that performance specially for you and you didn't even paid attention to me that's why I got angry" she said looking at her feet but he just smiled.

He again maintained his straight face "Do you have any problem with this marriage?" He asked as she shook her head "If my parents want this then I'm okay" he nodded and they went inside.

After chit chatting of family, they called the priest to check the perfect date for every ritual to which the final dates were that engagement must be next week and marriage must be next month.