06

Here Aarohi was sleeping when her mother came inside the room and shaked her a little to get up "Aaru, get up" she said to which Aarohi buried her face in pillow saying "Mumma thodi der or sone dijiye na, sasural vaale to aapki tarah daya nahi krenge vha toh typical sanskari Bahu bnna pdega" her mother slapped her butt.

"Are you mad? Avinash beta, you wait in living room. I'll get this lazy girl ready in ten minutes" her mother said as he replied "Ji aunty" and went downstairs. Hearing his voice, Aarohi stood up to see him moving out of her room.

Her mother closed the door "Mumma. What the hell was he doing in my room?" Her mother smacked her head "I told you yesterday that you have to go to shopping with him today. I thought you were ready so i bought him here and you just embarrassed us" she said as Aarohi again buried her head in pillow and screamed feeling embarrassed

She instantly got ready in her yellow floral kurti and took her dupatta and bag not forgetting her card and moved downstairs "Sorry to make you wait" she said standing in front of him as he looked at her and stood up "Avinash beta, have some breakfast and then leave" her mother insisted

"Sorry Aunty, next time." He said and left outside followed by Aarohi. He sat in his car as she opened the gate of back seat "Do I look like your driver Miss Khanna? Come in front" he said and rolled his window up as she closed the door and went in front. She sat as he started the engine.

They were in middle of journey when he said "Don't worry, we are not cruel, we have workers in our house so you don't need to get up early" her eyes widen as she look other side feeling embarrassed. Soon the car came to haul as they were in front of the most expensive store which was not a big deal for her since her father was rich himself.

She went down as she had came thousand times in this showroom and the ladies there immediately recognised her. Aarohi treated them as friends so they were talking casually "Oh my god, Aarohi long time no see" she hugged  them "How are you guys?" She asked as they responded positively.

They noticed Avinash as they immediately looked down with their hands in front "Welcome Thakur Saheb" as he entered with his hands in his pocket. He settled himself a little far as the lady asked "Why is he with you?" To which she replied "I'm marrying to him"

Their eyes widen as they smiled "So you'll be Thakurain Sahiba hn" they teased as I rolled my eyes "I'll send you guys card. Don't forget to come in my engagement in four days" they nodded

"Show me the latest models of Lehenga" they nodded and took me to help me change. One by one I wore each and showed it to my so called husband who was not interested at all. "Sir, can you at least look once at my outfit and approve it" she said as she was tired of calling him thousand times.

He looked at her as his eyes stuck on her only. She looked pretty in that heavy blue lehanga with some golden work on it. He nodded as it was approved for engagement. Now for other functions she showed him several and after few hours they finally chose the best one for their wedding as now it was time to chose for him.

They moved towards counter as she took out her credit card, but he took it and tossed it inside her purse and gave his black card "I can pay for myself" she said as he scoffed "You're paying through your father's card. Earn and then pay" she felt offended and mumbled "Then why are you even marrying me at such age. I'll earn and then you can marry me" he heard it but decided to not argue.

He moved out as she followed him. He stopped in front of men's boutique and chose few outfits for him and after 2 hours they moved out. Right now, Aarohi was very hungry since she didn't had anything since morning and it was 4:00 in evening.

And when she's hungry, she just cries. He sat on the driver's seat as he looked at her having tears in her eyes as he asked "Why are you crying? Are you not well?" He asked but tears streamed out of her eyes making him tensed. "Aarohi, why are you crying? I swear I didn't do anything" he said to himself.

Aarohi replied with her crying voice "I'm hungry" he was froze on his spot, not believing her. "Are you for real?" He asked and scoffed and sat back in his seat. He started engine and drove "I haven't had anything since morning. You made me wear thousands of dresses making me lose more energy" she complained as he can't help but smile. But his smile vanished before she notices it.

They reached the restaurant as she entered and settled and ordered as fast as she could "2 butter naan, 2 plate butter paneer and uhmm, dry mushroom, chilli paneer 65 and yes cheesecake for dessert, and for you?" She asked him as he looked at her "Was that all for you?" As she nodded innocently making the waiter chuckle.

Avinash glared at him as he looked at down "Salad and coffee for me" he ordered as Aarohi looked at him "Such a weird taste" he sighed as he didn't want to argue. Their order came in 10 minutes as Aarohi digged in and Avinash looked at her eating as if she is hungry from ages.

He sipped on his coffee and was looking at his salad bowl when he saw her hand holding a bite of naan dipped in paneer as he looked at her and then her hand. Her wrists had few bracelets and ring in last finger. "Eat it, sometimes you should eat these things as well" he moved closer to her finger and had it.

His lips touched her finger as she felt goosebumps. Meanwhile Avinash loved the taste as he always preferred to eat healthy than these. He understood that at least after marriage he won't have to eat those green vegetables always.