17

Aarohi is in the kitchen looking for recipe on YouTube. Rishi came in the kitchen to get water as he saw her being busy in her phone not knowing what to do. "Need some help?" He asked peeking from her back while drinking water. She smiled and shook her head as he kept the bottle aside.

He rolled his sleeves up and said "Let's show some Bhabhi and Devar duo" he said as he took her phone and searched for recipe. "Don't worry, first rasoi means everything should be made by you but let me tell you Aarohi I'm the best cook so let me guide you" he said dramatically as she chuckled and nodded.

She tucked the loose end of the saree near her waist and tied her hair in bun. Rishi started guiding her. "What do you want to make Aarohi?" He asked as she replied "Everyone's favourite" she replied as Rishi picked few dishes that can easily be made.

"Okay first let's start with Bhai's white sauce pasta. Okay so first heat the pan and then keep the heat low and add two tablespoons of butter" he said while looking at the phone screen as she did the same.

"Now add two tablespoons of maida (all-purpose flour) and then keep on stirring and stir it until bubbles are formed." She did and then he continued. After whole three hours, everything was prepared as they both sat on the chair bought by the servants and gulped down the water. That's when their mother entered.

"It smells so good. Good job beta" she said caressing her hair as Rishi sulked "I helped her for whole three hours, what about me?" as she replied "You just guided her, she cooked everything. There's a difference" to which Rishi complained "That's not fair"

"So what do we have here" she said moving excitedly towards every pot to notice a lot dishes, Apple pie, Kheer, Gajar ka Halwa, Shahi paneer ,veg mix, Naan, Rumali roti and white sauce pasta.

"Oh god, these are too many dishes. As if it's someone's wedding" she laughed and then everyone sat on the dining table as servants served. Her father-in-law entered the dining hall as he returned from office. "So everyone, this is the first time Aarohi cooked and yes with help of Rishi" her mother-in-law said as Rishi proudly smiled.

Everyone took bite as Aarohi was waiting for their reaction. Her mother-in-law said "This is amazing Aarohi" and everyone agreed when Avinash said "This pasta has less cheese and excessive salt" as Aarohi glared at him.

"Bhai, this is perfect, just as you like it" Rishi said but again Avinash shook his head as Aarohi just thought to kill him. After having the most delicious meal of her life, Aarohi went upstairs and sat on the couch. She took her phone and scrolled through Instagrams.

Avinash entered the room and he sat on the bed being bored because he is at home. He wanted to go to office but he couldn't. Suddenly Rishi entered their room without knocking "I hope I'm not disturbing anyone" and then went and sat beside Aarohi.

He took his phone out and said "See, we have few photos and it turned out great" he showed it to Aarohi as she nodded saying "Bhai, please send it to me" as he scratched his nape "I don't have your number" to which she replied "I'll give you" and she typed her number in his phone as he sent it to her number.

She then said "These came out nice Bhai, should I post it on my insta?" He nodded "Which one is good?" She asked as he replied "All are good but post these two" he said as she did the same. "What's your Insta?" He asked as she showed her I'd to him and he searched "Requested" he said as she accepted and followed back. Avinash was looking at both of them and was somehow not okay with his brother being close to his wife.

After a great gossip, Rishi went to his room back meanwhile Aarohi sat being bored as hell

After a great gossip, Rishi went to his room back meanwhile Aarohi sat being bored as hell. She looked at Avinash who 
was still doing his work on his laptop. She stood up and sat in front of him as he looked at her and again at his laptop "Why do you work this much?" She asked being annoyed "To Earn" she rolled her eyes "I'm bored" she said as he replied still looking at his screen "Sleep then"
she groaned "Play with me" he looked at her "Play? Are you a child?" He said

Even though Aarohi meant play games only but she wanted to try something with him. "I didn't meant by playing games" he looked at her "Then?" She smirked and moved a little closer. She placed her hand on his knees "Play.with.me" she said pausing with every word as he was shook internally. Even though his face showed no expression but suddenly he smirked and put his laptop aside.

Right now, Aarohi didn't expect him to agree and he moved closer to her and she moved backwards as he leaned more and then she stood up but he held her wrist and pulled her back causing her to fall back on the bed as he hovered over her. He pinned her hands above her head as she looked at him with wide eyes

"W-What are you even trying to do?" She asked as he replied in his same deep voice "You said to play with you" as she gulped "I-I" before she could speak the door of the room was opened by Rishi and his mother standing behind. Both Avinash and Aarohi looked at the side as Rishi was stood frozen while his mother chuckled.

"I'm sorry" Rishi hurriedly said closing the door. Aarohi pushed him with all his strength and stood up. She fixed her hair and saree and took her phone before moving out of the room leaving Avinash behind who low-key enjoyed the scene though.