16

The next morning, Aarohi was up a little early and was now getting ready when she saw Avinash waking up. He stood up and went straight towards the washroom. Aarohi did plates of her peach coloured saree which had mirror works with few sequences.

She put vermilion between her parted hairs and went downstairs. She spotted her in-laws and touched their feet and then greeted Rishi, her brother-in-law. He was a year older than her. Her mother-in-law said "Sit here Aarohi" with a smile. As she nodded and sat in a little distance. "Should I bring Tea or coffee aunty?" She asked her mother-in-law as she chuckled

"Call me Maa beta. And no need, we have servants, they will bring it" she nodded and then was looking around the living room feeling awkward "By the way, Aarohi, in which university do you study?" Rishi asked as she replied with the name of her university as he nodded.

"Which stream though?" He asked as she replied "Business" as he nodded. "You know Tarun Thakur? He might be your senior" he asked as she nodded "Ji Bhai, he is in 3rd year" and he smiled nodding "That's our cousin, he is Lalita Chachi's son. You know Lalita chachi? The one who is healthy and was wearing Green saree with handwork and was just passing comments on how the food was in wedding. I swear that women is always behind food. She thinks nothing but food" he said as everyone chuckled and his mother smacked his head while laughing

"What Maa? I'm stating truth only" he said rubbing his back of head as Aarohi chuckled "So let's do one thing, after breakfast let's make Aarohi aware of all the family members" Rishi suggested as his mother agreed when his father interrupted "Chalo come on, let's have breakfast now" and all of them stood up.

Aarohi was standing near the dining table as her mother-in-law said "Why are you standing there? Sit" as Aarohi replied "Uh Maa, Thakur ji is not here yet" to which she nodded "Call him by his name, you're his wife Aarohi" Rishi said as Aarohi smiled nodding when his father said "Aarohi beta, go and call him fast" as she nodded and went towards the bedroom.

She entered but stood froze on the spot seeing the guy infront her half-naked as she gulped and looked straight in his eyes and no-where else. "Come for breakfast, I'm starving because of you" and then went out of the room. Her cheeks were red but she calmed herself and then went downstairs. Minutes later Avinash came and they both sat and had their breakfast. "Aarohi, I hope you will be making lunch today. It's ritual and I guess you're aware of it. Don't worry, helpers will be present with you" her mother-in-law said as she nodded as everyone moved towards living room after breakfast.

"Avinash since it's your first day after marriage, I think you should stay at home and I'll be going to office today" his father said as he nodded and then his father left meanwhile Rishi bought family album and opened in front of Aarohi who was sitting between Rishi and his mother meanwhile Avinash was beside his mother and was scrolling through his phone.

"See Aarohi this is our grandfather and grandmother, Manish Thakur and Preeti Thakur, and then they had 3 son and 1 daughter. Our father is the oldest son, with two son that is me and Bhai and then second son is Utkarsh Chachu and his wife Lalita Chachi who have two children, Katyani Di who is 29 years old and then Tarun Bhai.

Then after Utkarsh Chachu, third child of Dadu was Chitra Bua, to be honest she doesn't leave a chance to insult someone. She is that typical kind off Bua you know" he said as his mother said "Yes Aarohi, and I know she will be coming in reception and then will interrogate you and will bring lots of negativity but don't take her seriously okay?" Aarohi nodded as Rishi continued.

"Chitra Bua has a son Nitin Bhai, who is 28 years old and works in his father's company that is in Dinesh Fufa's company. Then the youngest son or we can say our coolest chachu comes Shivam Chachu and our coolest Chachi Priyanshi Chachi. They are the best i swear Aarohi. They treat us like their own child and have no connection of selfish deeds. Their children that Himanshi who is of your age and Deepak Bhai who is 25 years old are the best cousin of our" Aarohi nodded understanding everything and trying to recognise every member.

"Okay now Aarohi let's go for your first Rasoi ritual" her mother-in-law said as she nodded moving towards kitchen.