07

The car came to hault in front of a huge palace like building. It was a hotel owned by Avinash. It was their engagement day. Aarohi came off the car with her parents and went to the room booked. Aarohi got separate room to which she was thankful to Avinash.

She entered as the ladies were present to get her ready. She changed into her outfit and then they made her get ready. She was thinking that if it wasn't her engagement today, she would be in college with her friends probably eating cup cakes in bakery or pie in cafe.

She was missing her friends but they weren't able to make in her engagement. The room's door opened as her cousins and relatives entered.

✿⁠ ✿⁠

Introduction:

Kaushiki and Jay Khanna: Her paternal aunt and uncle whose daughter's name was Diksha Khanna (22 years old) and son's name was Rohit Khanna (19 years old)

Tara and Piyush Kapoor: Her maternal aunt and uncle whose son was Akshit Kapoor(31 years old) and his wife was Ishika Kapoor (29 years old)

Yamini and Vikas Kapoor: Her maternal grandmother and grandfather. Whose daughter was Jaya Khanna (Jaya Kapoor) and Piyush Kapoor.

Manisha and Manish Khanna: Her paternal grandmother and grandfather whose son's were Harshit Khanna and Jay Khanna.

✿✿

Among these cousins, Diksha was Aarohi's bestest friend and best sister. She came and hug her. "I thought I was the one to get married before you" she said and hugged her again as everyone chuckled. They all talked a bit while she was getting ready and then gradually everyone left towards the hall.

Aarohi was sitting when someone rang the bell of her room. She opened to see her mother in law standing with no expression at all. She entered and then sat on the bed. Aarohi closed the door and stood near her as she came forward her and made her wear bangle on her hand.

"A gift from your sasu-ma" and for the first time she saw smile on her face. She felt relieved realising that these people do have feelings. And after making her wear bangles she left. After a while, Aarohi was taken to the hall by her mother.

She saw Avinash, but she has already seen him in this attire still he was making her heart beat faster. His hair were well done as he was sitting on the stage. Seeing her he stood up and fixed his coat and then forwarded his hand as a gentleman for her to climb. Ofcourse this was just a show for the media.

Media was going insane hearing his marriage because it was impossible for such a heartless man to love someone. She gladly took his hand as he whispered lowly "Don't get your expectations high, this is just for show" as she rolled her eyes.

"My expectations are way too high, and I know you can never fulfill them" she replied as he felt offended. Her expectations weren't money but love but he thought only of money. They both settled as the dance performances began.

After that, they both stood up as Avinash's brother came with ring for Aarohi and Aarohi's cousin Diksha came with ring for Avinash. They both exchanged the rings as everyone applauded. Flashes were hurting their eyes so Avinash asked his brother to ask the guards to remove the media now.

They both sat down as Avinash saw that media were leaving slowly. All the members came on by one for photoshoot. It was Aarohi's cousins turn as everyone went up. Diksha dramatically went near Avinash "Namaste Jija ji" as he looked at her in pure awkwardness and greeted her back.

Everyone started teasing Avinash. Soon his cousins and brothers also entered the stage "Why are you teasing my brother huh? And Bhabhi, won't you defend your husband. Oops to-be-husband" everyone chuckled as Aarohi looked down.

Both Aarohi and Avinash were feeling embarrassed due to their family behaving like child. "By the way Bhabhi, I'm Rishi, bhaiya's one and only brother" he introduced as Aarohi joined her hands greeting him "Namaste" as he went to her side and sat on his knees to meet her level.

"Don't worry Bhabhi, whenever you both fight just tell me, I'll tell you Bhai's weakest point and you can pinch right on it to trigger him" she chuckled at his words "Sure Rishi" as he smiled but he went back silently seeing Avinash glaring at him.

After everything was done, it was time for their solo photoshoot. Cameraman said "Thakur Saheb you have to hold Ma'am like back hug and then keep your hands like this meanwhile ma'am your hands should be like this" he guided them and made them stand correctly.

He hugged her from behind. She could feel his chest making her heart beat go insane. And this was same with him. He was never this close with any girl except one. His hands on her belly made her shiver. Noticing her being uncomfortable, he tried to maintain distance between his hand and belly.

After tons of photos in various poses, the function was finally over as everyone returned back to their room. Aarohi for the whole time was feeling nervous, this nervous that she even didn't had dinner.