CHARACTER SKETCH

First of all let me clarify somethings, as usual no female castings, you guys can imagine whoever you want. Strictly no hating under the commenst of my stories, even if you do I'm not changing anything for that, DOT. However, I've given the aesthetics of the female characters. I hope that works.

Second, this story takes place in a fictional Z country, so the setting can be a little different from usual, but I'll try my best to satisfy. Thank you for understanding and sorry if I hurt anyone.

Okay, enough with the seriousness, dive down to meet the characters! 😂

>>>>---- 💘 ----<<<<

ᴀᴠɪɴᴀꜱʜ (ᴀᴠɪ) ʀᴀᴊᴇɴᴅʀᴀɴ ❤️

Avinash; indestructible; immortal.

Avi is the heir to the Rajendran family fortune, born into a life of privilege and luxury as the son of Rajendran, the owner of Z country's largest liquor brand

Avi is the heir to the Rajendran family fortune, born into a life of privilege and luxury as the son of Rajendran, the owner of Z country's largest liquor brand. Despite his affluent upbringing, Avi's life has been marked by tragedy, particularly the loss of his mother during childbirth. This event has left him deeply scarred, fostering a sense of resentment towards his father for what he perceives as his neglect and responsibility for his mother's death.

Avi has grown cold and guarded as a result, choosing to bury his emotions beneath a facade of indifference. He harbors a deep-seated distrust of love, viewing it as a source of pain and suffering due to his mother's tragic fate. Despite his tough exterior, Avi is fiercely protective and affectionate towards his younger sister, Mithra, although he struggles to express his emotions openly.

Avi currently oversees the family business, reluctantly taking on the responsibilities thrust upon him by his father. Despite his outwardly stoic demeanor, Avi struggles to come to terms with his feelings of anger and betrayal, grappling with the complexities of his fractured family dynamics. His world is turned upside down when a mysterious "relative" enters his life, setting off a chain of events that will challenge everything he thought he knew about love and redemption.

>>>>---- 💘 ----<<<<

ᴀɴᴀɴʏᴀ

Ananya ; unique; one-of-a-kind.

Ananya grew up in a small town where her mother worked as a teacher

Ananya grew up in a small town where her mother worked as a teacher. Despite the modest upbringing, Ananya was always determined to carve her own path in life. She moved to the city to pursue her dreams of independence and career success. Her upbringing instilled in her a strong sense of right and wrong, as well as the importance of honesty and integrity.

Ananya is a fiercely independent woman who doesn't hesitate to speak her mind. She values honesty and authenticity in her relationships, which is why she recently ended a relationship with her cheating boyfriend. Despite her strong exterior, Ananya struggles with trust issues, especially when it comes to men. Her past experiences have reinforced her belief that men cannot be trusted, and she finds it difficult to let her guard down. However, beneath her tough exterior, Ananya is compassionate and caring, always willing to stand up for what she believes in and fight for those she loves.

>>>>---- 💘 ----<<<<

ꜱʜᴀᴋᴛʜɪ

Shakthi; power; energy.💚

Shakthi, originally, Cupid 403 is a celestial being, entrusted with the task of spreading love and happiness among mortals

Shakthi, originally, Cupid 403 is a celestial being, entrusted with the task of spreading love and happiness among mortals. Despite his divine origins, Shakthi is not without flaws, often succumbing to mischief and temptation. Tasked with the mission of helping Avi find love, Shakthi must navigate the complexities of human emotions while concealing his true identity. Beneath his mischievous exterior lies a compassionate soul, driven by a desire to bring healing and joy to those in need.

Shakthi assumes the guise of a human, taking on the persona of a distant relative who joins the Rajendran family in their business ventures. With his keen wit and supernatural abilities, Shakthi embarks on a journey of self-discovery as he navigates the intricacies of human relationships. Determined to fulfill his mission, Shakthi faces numerous challenges and obstacles along the way, testing his resolve and determination at every turn.

>>>>---- 💘 ----<<<<

ᴍɪᴛʜʀᴀ ʀᴀᴊᴇɴᴅʀᴀɴ

Mithra ; friend; ally.

Mithra is the younger sister of Avi

Mithra is the younger sister of Avi. However, her childhood was overshadowed by tragedy when her mother died during childbirth, leaving Mithra burdened with feelings of guilt and inadequacy. Despite her family's wealth and status, Mithra often feels overlooked and unnoticed, struggling to find her place within the family dynamic. She carries the weight of her mother's absence and her perceived responsibility for the loss, leading her to adopt a quiet and reserved demeanor to avoid drawing attention to herself.

Mithra's relationship with her family is complex, particularly with her father and brother. While she shares a close bond with Avi, she often feels like a reminder of the past and the pain of her mother's death. She harbors a sense of insecurity and self-doubt, fearing that her presence only serves to exacerbate her family's grief. Despite her struggles, Mithra remains loyal to her family.

Mithra is a reserved and introspective individual, finding solace in solitude and silence. She immerses herself in her studies, seeking refuge from the complexities of family dynamics and personal turmoil. Despite her inner struggles, Mithra harbors a deep reservoir of empathy and compassion, quietly offering support and understanding to those in need. While she longs for connection and acceptance, Mithra remains guarded, hesitant to reveal the depth of her emotions to others. As she navigates the challenges of guilt and self-discovery, Mithra's journey towards healing and acceptance unfolds with quiet determination and grace.

>>>>---- 💘 ----<<<<

Drop a comment on what you think about the characters!