𝟭𝟯

𝘍𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘮
>>>>–––– 💘 ––––<<<<

Ananya couldn't help but wonder if there was some strange disease that made people unable to smile, because it seemed like her boss might be afflicted with it. She flopped into her chair at her desk, contemplating this bizarre situation.

In the two weeks she'd been at the job, Ananya had noticed that her boss probably couldn't even spell "smile," let alone demonstrate one.

It was like he didn't want her around, or maybe he didn't even want to be there himself. He was always so wound up, eager to push her away with piles of work. Yet, despite his demeanor, she found solace in the fact that she'd have to deal with him less often.

Which was also what Avi was relieved about too.

Avi breathed a sigh of relief, watching Ananya engrossed in her tasks. Until he figured out exactly what was going on with him, what those hearts meant, he needed to keep his distance from her to prevent things from getting worse.

However, someone was not relieved at all.

403 crumpled the paper in frustration, tossing it into the wastebasket with more force than necessary. The distance between them was becoming unbearable. How were they supposed to develop feelings for each other if they couldn't even spend more than a few minutes together? At this rate, it seemed like it would take another 20 years just to get this guy to fall in love.

This has to stop! 403 paced back and forth, racking his brain for a solution, but nothing seemed to come to him. With a weary sigh, he returned to his cubicle and sank into his chair. As he loosened his tie, his gaze fell upon his tiffin box. An unfamiliar smile tugged at his lips as he retrieved it and opened the container. Inside was Mithra's homemade chapathi and potato fry.

403 often found himself pondering what exactly it was about Mithra that he liked so much. Was it her delicious cooking, her attentive listening, or perhaps her patience in teaching him without any judgment or suspicion? Somehow, she had managed to change his perception of her race with her compassion, leaving a lasting impression on him.

As he relished the Chapathi, an amazing idea managed to pop up in his mind.

>>>>–––– 💘 ––––<<<<

Ananya was attending a phone call from her mother when she saw Shakthi knocking on her door. Ananya smiled warmly as she gestured for Shakthi to enter her office. She wrapped up her phone call with her mother before turning her attention to him.

Break time vandhurcha?

( Is it break already?)

Na time'lam paaka theva illa, yeppo venalum break yedhuthukalam, enna yaarum kekka maatanga.

( I don't have to wait for anytime, I can have my break whenever I want. No one will question me.)

Ananya struggled to suppress her laughter, knowing Shakthi's playful nature all too well. She had come to realize that Avi didn't necessarily let Shakthi off the hook easily; it was just that he had more pressing matters to attend to than disciplining what seemed like an overgrown schoolboy.

Phone'la yaaru, amma va?

( Who were you talking to? Your mom?)

Ama

( Yup)

Ananya nodded answering him as she continued her work,

Avangalam yenga irukanga?