𝟵

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬
>>>>–––– 💘 ––––<<<<

403 found himself astounded by the simple yet ingenious device before him: a stapler. Here, people used it to secure a bunch of papers effortlessly. Back in his homeland, they would laboriously punch holes with a pencil and tie the papers together with a small piece of string or rope. Wouldn't this "stapler" make that task ten times easier and more efficient? He made a mental note to remember this so that when he returned home, he could suggest this innovative tool to the ministry for adoption and use.

Just as he was idly tossing and turning the stapler in his hand, seated in his rolling chair, 403's iPad suddenly buzzed. His eyes widened in surprise, and he looked up to see the girl from the pub walking into the office. His heart skipped a beat, and he nearly stumbled, barely managing to keep himself from falling out of his chair in his astonishment.

He ran behind her in hurry and found her asking someone for directions,

Hi, PA interview'ku yepdhi poganum?

( Hi, can I know where's the PA interview happening?)

Straight'ah poi left'la parunga anga wait pannitu irupanga

( Youmay go straight and turn to your left)

Ananya thanked the receptionist before following her instructions to the room where the interviews were being conducted. As she entered, she noticed several other candidates already seated. A staff member took care of the formalities, and once they were done, Ananya joined the other candidates, finding a seat among them. She settled in patiently, waiting for her turn. Suddenly,

Neenga yepdhi inga?

( What brought you here?)

Startled, Ananya looked up to find a lean man grinning at her as if they'd known each other for years, despite her never having met him before. 403 realized what he was doing when Ananya continued to cluelessly stare at him. He chuckled awkwardly, attempting to regain his composure.

Adhu, yellam pudhu people'ah irukangalae, adhan pa-pathen, ket-ketten. Sorry

( That, I mean you're all new people, so I thought-....and I  asked. Sorry)

Ananya smiled back, feeling a mixture of amusement and pity at how awkwardly he pulled off his attempt. 403, embarrassed by his own behavior, awkwardly cleared his throat and quickly turned around, rushing over to the person in charge. In a hushed tone, he asked them,

Yenna nadhakudhu inga?

( What exactly is going on here?)

It's the interview for the CEO'S PA position

A lightbulb blinked in his head as 403 recalled Avi mentioning this to his assistant on the first day he arrived. However, he least expected it would fall in his favor, let alone that the girl herself would come to interview for the position of Avi's PA. As 403 was mentally jumping for joy, he caught sight of the girl entering the interview room from his peripheral view.

Ananya's clean and stellar record, coupled with her confidence and brilliance, shone through in her interview. Whether or not she ultimately secured the job, she gave her best effort in answering every question thrown her way. Her professionalism and competence were evident throughout the interview process, leaving a lasting impression on the panel.

As Ananya dazzled the interview panel with her wit and charm, 403 outside was riding an emotional rollercoaster. How was she going to ace this interview? Was she as smart as she seemed? And darn it, he couldn't even use his cupid powers on her! According to the Ministry of Cupid, meddling with assignments and their partners was a big no-no. Meaning, 403 cannot use his powers on Avi and the girl. So there he was, stuck in the waiting room, walking back and forth looking more nervous than the candidates.