𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑 & 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫:

This story, including all characters, events, and settings, is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All rights to the story and its contents are reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from the author.

The views and opinions expressed within this story are those of the fictional characters and do not necessarily reflect those of the author. Any similarities to real-life individuals or events are purely coincidental and unintended.

Thank you for understanding and enjoying this purely imaginative tale.

>>>>–––– 💘 ––––<<<<

𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭:

Another story, another new attempt. Delving myself deeper into my favourite genre, Fantasy romance! But also in a different approach adhu yennena, usually u guys know that I make a separate post for the main leads to explain a little on their character sketches, this time there's not going to be any. Completely leaving things for you guys to learn about the characters as the story goes. 

And for the casts, you guys should have known by now that en kadhaila yeppome avaru mattum dhan hero, but there is also another hero in this story, adhu at the end of Prologue la therinjirukum nu namburen. Female leads, as usual yaara venumna vechikonga.

Even though there are dark themes, business topics mentioned, this story is a complete rom-com, something like FIF. FIF's recent responses is what made me write this story which I've had the idea scrapped at the back of my head for a very long time. 

So I badly hope that you all like this story, keeping my fingers crossed. Thank you guys, love you.