𝟭𝟭

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙪𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙪𝙧
>>>>–––– 💘 ––––<<<<

Avi glared at Shakthi,

Yenna bro neenga ivlo neram ready aguringa?! Sikiram bro!

( Why do you take so long to get ready? Quick!)

403 was practically rushing Avi, urging him to get ready quickly. The faster he could get ready, the more time he thought Ananya and Avi would have to spend together, leading to quicker romance and ultimately allowing 403 to go home.

403 pondered over his options, brainstorming ways to expedite the process of Avi and Ananya falling in love. He considered locking them in the same room, orchestrating a scenario where Avi would catch Ananya after he trips her, complete with a romantic background music soundtrack, and even more elaborate schemes. However, he knew that executing any of these plans would require Avi's punctuality and cooperation. Without them, his efforts would be in vain.

Bro sikiram kelambunga bro!

( Bro, get yourself going quick!)

Yen da ipdhi panrae? 

( Why are you doing this to me?)

Ungaluku neraya vezha iruku bro!

( You have a lots of job to do!)

Avi shook his head at Shakthi's peculiar behavior, watching as the young man struggled to push his weight down the stairs. Despite his efforts, Shakthi couldn't budge Avi an inch. With a weary sigh, Avi decided to take matters into his own hands and hopped down the stairs himself, letting Shakthi think he was the one doing the pushing. From the living room, Ananya couldn't help but chuckle at the sight of the two of them.

Mithra polama?

( Mithra, should we go?)

First uh breakfast achum saapdhen?

( Have your breakfast first)

Mithra advised him as usual, but Avi shook his head. Nothing would make him have a peaceful meal in this house; he'd rather eat outside. 403 observed the drama unfolding from behind Avi, while Mithra clicked her tongue at her brother's stubbornness.

Venumna naane senju tharen, saapdhu Avi

( I'll make it for you, please don't skip your breakfast)

However, Avi still didn't pay any heed to her; he simply shook his head, eliciting a weary sigh from Ananya.

Nee saptalae? Va

( You've had your breakfast haven't you? then come let's go)

Yenga?!

( Where?!)

Mithra flinched when Shakthi finally emerged from behind her brother's back and with a startled shriek.

Ava driver'ku iniki leave, adhan na drop panna poren

( Her driver is on leave today, so I'll be dropping her)

Uncle , drop panatume?

( Why can't we let uncle drop her?)

The group turned to Rajendran, who sat idly pretending as though he couldn't hear the conversation. Avi shot a stern glare at the old man, while Mithra cleared her throat to diffuse the tension.

Illa paravala Shakthi

( No it's okay Shakthi)

Illa Mithra avaruku neraya vela iruku