Chapter 3

"Jaaaaaasonnnn." Joker called out as Jason opened his eyes slowly looking into the clown's face as he hovered over him. "Mornin' sunshine!" The clown greeted as he held out his hand. Jason was too clever for his tricks as he slapped his hand away causing the clown to laugh hysterically. "Oh so you've heard that one before have you?" He cackled as Jason slowly stood up swaying from side to side in pain. He held his head as he felt dizzy looking at Joker as a yellow aurora glowed around him. Jason shook his head trying to fight whatever he was feeling as the clown slowly approached him. 

     "What did you.. What did you do to me?" Jason asked as it began getting hard to breathe for him as the clown giggled over his shoulder.

    "Just put a little drug into your system, that's all." He calmly spoke giggling continuously. Jason looked around as he grabbed for a nearby desk to steady himself but he missed it and collapsed to the ground breathing heavily. "HOHO! THAT'S THE SPIRIT! Fight it!" He cackled as Jason turned to him annoyed.

     "I need to.. To get out of here.." Jason softly spoke as he slowly approached a nearby door. He then opened the door as it lead out to an alleyway where he slowly made his way out stumbling and grasping onto the nearby walls for support. He took a slow deep breath as he turned the corner. He walked a few more steps forward until he felt his foot kick something causing a loud noise to be heard as he looked down to see a car jack at his feet. He turned to see the batmobile with disassembled tires. "No.. This can't be.." Jason started until he heard a loud whooshing sound from behind him where he turned to face a shadow in the alley behind him. "No." Jason spoke softly as the Batman slowly revealed himself from the shadows looking back and forth at Jason and at the batmobile.

     "Any news on Crane Alfred?" Tim asked as Alfred nodded softly.

     "Actually, yes." He spoke as he began typing on the batcomputer revealing a file on lexcorp.

     "It looks like a truck carrying Lexcorp products. It's unknown what those products are but assuming Cobblepot was telling the truth, and Scarecrow did indeed go to Metropolis, then there's a good chance this shipment could be for him." Alfred informed as Tim nodded agreeing.

     "Nice work Alfred, send me the coordinates and Damian and I will.. Wait, where is that little brat at anyway? I haven't seen him for like a week." Tim spoke as Alfred chuckled lightly.

    "Not to worry sir, unlike you and everyone else it seems, I notice things right as they happen." Alfred spoke as he pulled up Damian's tracker revealing him to be in metropolis.

     "He isn't following a lead on Crane is he?!" Tim questioned as Alfred shook his head.

     "No, sir. Because I also managed to track another member of the family and discovered as to why master Damian was in Metropolis to begin with." He said as he then revealed Selina's phone's tracker to be nearby Damian's location. Tim nodded as he turned to the changing area of the movie studios.

     "Well then I guess I'll be going solo on this one." He spoke as he began putting his suit on and then going to find Alfred with a small box in his hand.

     "In case it is crane we don't want you to get infected by his toxin, do we sir?" Alfred spoke as he tossed him the box as Tim looked over at him confused.

     "What is this?" Tim asked as Alfred smiled softly. Tim then opened it as it revealed a small earpiece.

     "I was thinking how Dick got an upgrade and how Damian wants to work for the mantle of the Batman, why can't you get an upgrade as well?" He asked as Tim smiled widely as he then took his mask off and placed the earpiece in his ear and pressing the small button on it causing a new nanite suit, similar to how Dick's was, to form around his body. A black hood covered Tim's head as a black cape rolled down his back and a red suit layered his body. Black gloves and gauntlets formed over his hands along with black pants and boots as well. Finishing the suit off Tim's utility belt formed on his body along with a chest plate that formed over his chest revealing a symbol of a bird in the center. Tim looked down at the suit chuckling in enjoyment as he looked up at Alfred pleased.