Chapter 4

"So all this time and you never bothered to visit?" Maggie asked as Selina shrugged lightly taking a sip of her wine.

     "It's been a busy past few years what can I say. I did miss you though Mags." She spoke softly.

      "No it's ok, I understand. With a boyfriend like the Batman life can be tasking I'm sure." Maggie spoke softly. "Getting on our main matter of business however. When you find this guy, what're you going to do to him?" She asked as Selina leaned in closer to her sister.

     "I'm going to find the son of a bitch, and kill him nice and slow." She spoke determined as Damian was overhearing their conversation nearby.

      "Damnit Selina, what're you doing?" He asked out loud.

      "You never talk about him." Maggie stated as Selina looked away hoping to avoid the conversation but knew she had to talk about it at some point in time.

     "There's not much to talk about, the man I loved abandoned me in the only way he possibly could.. like everyone else in my life." She spoke softly finishing her glass as Maggie sighed softly.

     "I'm really sorry Selina, he didn't abandon you though." She said as she chuckled softly.

     "But he did, I'm not saying he wanted to but he's gone. I'll never get to see him again unless it's in my dreams, kiss him, hold him even. He's gone. There's no changing that fact." She spoke as she let out a deep sigh.

     "Let's get back to.. his killer." Maggie suggested as she pulled out a file and placed it in front of the two of them. "He goes by 'The Red Hood' as I'm sure you know who he is as.. Bruce went up against him once before." She spoke as Selina took a look over the file handed to her.

     "The one who got away, that's what we called him." Selina said looking through the file as Maggie chuckled at the comment.

     "Funny, that's a title I'd expect you to own as Bruce would let a certain cat thief walk free after being caught?" Maggie expressed as Selina softly chuckled.

     "I suppose you're right huh?" She agreed as she then pulled out a piece of paper in the folder eyeing it suspiciously. "So after his encounter with The Batman it says here that he traveled to Nanda Parbat. This was around the time Bruce was fighting with Ra's and.. his daughter." She spoke with a disgusted tone mentioning Talia.

     "Not a big fan of his daughter?" Maggie asked as Selina rolled her eyes on the subject.

     "What was he doing with my grandfather??" Damian questioned out loud as he watched Selina shake her head and return to the file.

     "So he takes on Batman and then goes to Nanda Parbat around the same time Ra's is taking on Bruce? Kinda suspicious." Selina spoke as she pulled out her phone and started dialing a number.

     "It's as if he was planning this for years." Maggie spoke as Selina started making her call.

     "I need a favor." She said into the phone as she started leaving her sister's apartment.

     "You have 10 minutes." The guard spoke as Dick sat down looking through the glass to see Alfred greeting him with a smile as the two reached for their phones to communicate through.

     "Hello sir, how're you holding up?" He asked.

     "I'm just glad to see you're back Al." Dick spoke with a smile.

     "I'm grateful to be back in your lives, especially now. But we both know what I was referring to." He spoke as Dick nodded softly.

     "I mean I'm fine but look at Tim and Selina like Alfred they-" Dick started until Alfred quickly cut him off.