Chapter 6

"I ask of you in the names of my parents, Martha and Thomas Wayne, to let Richard Grayson go so he can finally live the life he could never have because of me." Bruce's video played in the court room as Tim and Alfred were looking over at Dick smiling.

     "With this video being shown.." The judge started as he took off his glasses and sighing taking a minute to think trading looks with everyone in the room. "I'll tell you what son. You're young, and i'm sure it wasn't too easy living with a man like Bruce Wayne who juggled the life of the Batman." The judge spoke as he put his glasses back on and placing his hand around his gavel. "Retire from fighting crime, for now at least. Maybe one day you can work something out and work for the government or GCPD or Bludhaven or whatever. No more Nightwing, start a new life, get a job, do whatever you must. I'll release you, but one slip up, and you'll never see the outside of a cell again I promise you." The judge said. "Do you understand what I am asking of you?" He asked.

      "Yes sir, I do." Dick spoke with a smile.

     "Well then, Richard Grayson, I here by clear you from all charges and order for your release from Blackgate Penitentiary immediately." He said as he slammed his gavel on the stand as everyone stood up excited cheering happily as Dick jumped back into the seating area hugging Al and Tim happily.

     "WE DID IT!!" Tim exclaimed smiling as Dick let out a sigh of relief looking around.

     "Hey, where's Damian and Selina?" Dick asked as Alfred and Tim exchanged looks.

      "We're not sure, they haven't been heard of for about 2 weeks now." Alfred explained as Dick sighed lightly.

     "This is the place." Selina said to herself as she looked at the address Eddie gave her and over to a building with the same exact address. She then opened her car door and stepped out onto the street approaching the old building. Meanwhile across the street Damian was watching over her from the shadows creeping over to the rooftop of the building as she walked inside of it. "Hello? Anyone here?" She called out looking around the area. Old boxes and crates were stored around the room as she swiped her finger on a nearby table looking at the dust that picked up from it. She wiped her finger on her shirt looking around as she called out once more. "HELLO? NYSSA??" She called out as she then heard glass chattering from behind her. She quickly jumped as she looked in the area peering past the corner suspiciously and curiously. "Hello?" She called out once more as a ninja leaped from above placing a sword against Selina's throat and kicked her feet the the ground.

     "Who sent you?" The assassin questioned but before Selina could say a single word a familiar voice echoed from up above.

     "Let her go." Nyssa ordered as she leapt down offering to help Selina up as the assassin backed up. Selina grabbed a hold of her hand as Nyssa pulled her to her feet. "I have to say i'm surprised, I haven't heard from you since the day of my fathers downfall and my sisters.." Nyssa started as she stopped herself from finishing that sentence. "What brings you here?" She asked.

     "I remember you saying you'd owe me for helping you back then so I thought I'd bring up your offer." She spoke as Nyssa chuckled lightly.

     "What? Helping you get your lover bat back wasn't enough? My sister died, and you got him back did you not? That's what you wanted after all." Nyssa explained as Selina nodded softly looking down as Nyssa let out a low sigh. "But he's dead, that's what I hear at least. So let me guess you want me to help you find his killer, don't you?" Nyssa asked.

      "Yes, I do. He goes by the name of The Red Hood. I heard that he encountered your father around that time, I assume you know who he is or where I can find him?" Selina asked as Nyssa nodded softly.