Chapter 11

"I'm afraid he can't speak with you today, ma'am. He's quite busy." Lex's secretary spoke as Dick slowly approached her round desk as she slowly turned to look up at him. "I'll make sure he reaches out to you once he has time to do so." She spoke as she then hung up the phone.

"Hi, my name is-" He started until she immediately cut him off, standing up.

"No need for an introduction, Mr.Grayson. After all your face has been all over the news lately." She said softly as Dick smiled at her.

"I need to speak with Lex Luthor." He spoke as she nodded lightly.

"He'll be very surprised to see you but grateful none the less, you're one of the few people he accepts into his office straight away." She spoke walking him back towards Lex's office.

"One of the few?" He questioned as she nodded.

"Yes, alongside Kara Danvers, Bruce Wayne, Clark Kent, and a few others." She spoke as Dick hummed as a response. She then opened the door as Dick stepped inside behind her looking around the room. Lex's office was small, and full of books. His large desk with a computer and monitor on top of it. With a large glass window out looking Metropolis. Lex was staring outside that window as he turned to see Dick and his secretary smiling lightly. "Sir, Richard Grayson is here to see you." She explained as Lex nodded softly. He was wearing a dark green suit with a red tie as well. He grinned over towards Dick as he gestured his hand offering him a seat.

"Please, have a seat." He insisted as his secretary left the room and Dick sat across from Lex in a small chair. "What brings you here today, Dick?" He asked as Dick cut straight to the point.

"I know you've been supplying Crane, Lex. I need you to help me find him. You do exactly that, and I assure you that nothing bad will happen to you or your name." Dick spoke as Lex sat down in his chair, thinking to himself and letting out a low sigh.

"And if I choose to.. not help your case on Crane?" Lex asked as Dick leaned forward? getting in his face.

"Then I will make sure the city sees you for what you truly are, Luthor. I will humiliate you, and make them all laugh and point at you in a way Superman could never." Dick threatened as Lex chuckled lightly leaning back in his seat.

"That won't be necessary. But I ask you for one thing in return if I hand over any lead into finding Scarecrow." Lex spoke as he stood up overlooking the city once more.

"What's that?" Dick asked as Lex chuckled once more.

"I want a way to get in contact with Mon-el and his team." He requested turning towards Dick as he softly chuckled.

"What do you can hurt them? Or Kara?" He asked as Lex softly shook his head.

"I have no intentions of harming any of them, I just wish for their assistance in locating something." Lex spoke softly as Dick nodded.

"Alright.. Fine. I'll get them to contact you. But I need something leading me to Crane." Dick spoke as Lex smiled, reaching into a drawer in his desk. He then began pulling out a small device and handing it over to Dick.

"This tracking device will help you locate my shipping containers, as long as Crane hadn't got rid of them or anything, it should lead you right to him." Lex explained as Dick studied the device.

"And if not hopefully something where the containers are will lead me to him. Thanks, Lex." Dick spoke as he stood up and turned to the door.

"Don't forget your side of the deal, Grayson. I wish you the best of luck." He spoke with a smile as he returned to overlooking Metropolis.