Chapter 16

"Hyung, are you sure you are fine going with me? The grocery store is just near, I think I can take care of it. You only had few hours of sleep when you came back from your duty." Seokjin said when he saw Taehyung tying his shoes.

Tae smiled at him. "I am fine, Seokjin. We sometimes have our duty for 48 hours with 1 or 2 hours of sleep, so this is just fine." He said then standing up. "Let's go?"

"Ah, y-yes. Sure." Seokjin said.

"When did you decide to stay here in Seoul?" Taehyung asked while they were walking.

"Since the day we talked. The moment I got home, I thought about all of the things you said, hyung, and you were right." Jin said.

"Did you tell Jungkook?"

Seokjin shook his head. "I wanted to talk to you about that, hyung. He might be aware by now that I am here. I left him in a hotel room before I came here because he was drunk from Sunghoon-ssi's birthday. He did not want to go home because he'll just be scolded by his parents. I did not tell him about my plans and where I would stay. I'm sure he knows which hospital I'll be practicing but not the place I'll stay.

If he gets to ask, hyung, please don't tell him that I am staying with you. I want to get as far away from him. I want to move on and live my life without him, even if it's just temporary."

Taehyung fully understood the reason behind Seokjin's request. He tapped his head and Seokjin looked at him. Taehyung was showing him his boxy smile.

"Don't worry, I'll keep your secret safe with me. How about your brother? Is he aware?"

"No. Only appa is aware about my address. I asked him not to tell anyone where I am staying as I wanted to focus in my internship. He and eomma might visit but told them that it will be better to stay in a hotel if they will, to avoid any distractions with my housemates."

"No one else knew about Jimin and Jungkook?"

"Only Hoseok." Seokjin said then sighed.

"Don't worry too much about the things you left in Busan, Seokjin. You can now focus on your internship. Me, Yoongi and Namjoon will help you in case you need anything." Taehyung said to him.

"Th-thank you, hyung." He said.

"So, what is for lunch?" Taehyung asked as they walked towards the grocery store.

"Ah, yes, I plan on cooking fried chicken and kimchi fried rice. I saw that all cabinets and even the refrigerator don't have food or drinks. I mean water is healthy, but we can buy some other drinks for other purposes." Seokjin said thinking everything he saw at their apartment.

"Wow. Do you plan on making us fat?" Taehyung said with a joke.

"Oh! Yeah, probably yes that's the plan. You and Yoongi-hyung look skinny. Namjoon-hyung is muscly but might use some fats in his body to make him more bulky." He said teasing Taehyung.

"Because Namjoon often visits the gym. Me and Yoongi don't have time for that." Taehyung said not liking how Seokjin compliments Namjoon while he thinks he is skinny.

"Why don't we join Namjoon sometimes?"

"We? Like you and me?" Taehyung asked.

"Hm. I haven't been to gym as I also don't have time for it. Maybe Namjoon-hyung can assist us."

"Do you have a crush on Namjoon-hyung?"

Seokjin looked at him and laughed. "Of course not! Namjoon-hyung is like a better brother than Jimin-hyung. He is smart and I can relate to his thoughts, but he is too serious and I have an allergy to too much seriousness."

"Oh... if he's like a brother than how about me?" Taehyung asked.

Seokjin stopped walking and looked at Taehyung.

"Uhm, well... I don't know. I haven't thought about that yet."
Seokjin said then walked faster. "Oh, here's the grocery store. Let's get inside, hyung." He said then ran inside the store leaving Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled at himself. "I have more time to do this." Tae said to himself.

**********

"It was a blessing to have you here, Jin." Yoongi said while eating the food that Seokjin cooked. "None of these two actually know how to cook. I can cook but then I don't have all the time to do so. This food is really good."

"Thanks, hyung. I'll try to cook more often, depending on the heaviness of my duty. My mom said it's not nice to always depend on take-out food." Jin answered.

"I agree, but don't overdo it. Since you will just start your duty, it might be stressful. Don't think about us too often. The hospital offers food for us as well so that should also be fine." Taehyung said.

"Thanks, hyung, for the advice." Jin said, munching his own food.

While they were talking, Namjoon went out of his room.

"Namjoon-hyung, I have reserved food for you." Seokjin said.

When they got home after doing the groceries, Namjoon announced that he was called by the hospital for an emergency surgery and the other three cardiothoracic surgeons were in other surgeries.

Hearing this, Seokjin made sure to prepare food that Namjoon can bring and eat in the hospital.

"Thank you, Seokjin. Sorry, I won't be able to drive you around but I promise to bring you somewhere some other time. Take care of these two, don't worry they don't bite." He said rushing to wear his shoes.

"No worries, hyung. Take care and good luck on the surgery."

"Thank you! Gotta go. The two of you, please be good to Seokjin."

"Aye aye!" Yoongi said, still busy with his food.

Seokjin went back to his seat and started eating again.

"Jin, what do you think about the two of us drivinh around the city." Taehyung offered.

"Oh, that will be fantastic. Thanks, hyung."

"No worries."

Yoongi smirked at Taehyung, knowing fully well his feelings for Seokjin. Interesting days in my life, updating Hoseok won't hurt. He thought.