Chapter 54

While Jin and Jungkook are lying on the bed, staring at the wall of Jin's room, a lot of memories came flooding to them.

"I am happy we get to stay here again." Jungkook said.

"Me, too."

"I remember that every night I stay here, you would always just stay on your desk until you thought I am asleep. I would always watch you do your school work and pretend I am sleepy or asleep because I want you to go to bed." Jungkook said with a chuckle.

"You were pretending?" Jin asked looking at Jungkook.

"Sometimes." Jungkook said. "I like it when you lay down beside me and hug me as if I do not know what you are doing. Those were the most wonderful nights for me. Sometimes, I imagine us living together, sleeping together, cooking together and I feel so lonely when I thought it would never happen. I settled for less because I thought I would not be able to make you love me. I should have done better that time but at least I get to have a second chance.

I must have gone crazy if one day I get an invitation of your wedding with Taehyung hyung." Jungkook ended with a soft chuckle.

Jin just looks at him seeing mix of emotions as Jungkook tried to reminisce those days. It went from happy to regret to painful.

"I never planned on going back to South Korea." Jungkook said.

Jin's brows rose with the confession.

"I was so broken hearted at first that I did not want to fight anymore. However, I realized that I want to fight for you. I wanted to be a real man who would fight for its true love.

It might sound so cringy but I did want to fight for my true love which was you.

I always wanted to fight for you and our love for each other but I never had the courage before because I know I made a big mistake." Jungkook then looked at Jin.

"I am glad you fought for us. I would never have the same courage as yours when it comes to fighting for love. I would only watch you from afar, falling in love with someone else. I thought that was fine, until I realized it hurts a lot.

I never even had the courage to tell you how much you mean to me with the fear of losing what I already have with you.

Both of us have regrets because of our pasts, and I am thankful somehow that we were able to surpass those." Jin said.

"So, tell me, who were you jealous with before?" Jungkook suddenly asked out of nowhere.

"Gosh! Don't be too full of yourself, mister!" Jin said slapping Jungkook's chest.

"You are cute." Jungkook said seeing a blushing Jin.

"I am handsome."

"Yes, you are, love. My worldwide handsome baby." Jungkook said hugging Jin. "We'll have a universe handsome baby soon. I am so excited to see it, baby." Jungkook said while burying his head on Jin's neck.

"Shall we think of names for girls and boys?" Jin asked.

"I only have one name for our baby, whether it's a boy or a girl."

"Hm?"

"Jungseok." Jungkook said proudly.

"Hm. That's a nice name. When have you thought of that?" Jin asked with a smile.

"When I was 10." Jungkook said.

"What? We have just met that time!" Jin said laughing at what Jungkook confessed.

"Why? Can't I have a baby at 10?"

"You're impossible!" Jin said laughing and hugged Jungkook back. "But I love you."

"I love you, too, my future Jeon Seokjin."

Jungkook tilted Jin's chin up to meet his eyes. They were like that for few seconds before Jungkook kissed him lovingly.

"Let's go to sleep, my fiancè."

Jin smiled at it. "Goodnight, my fiancè." He responded.

They hugged each other tightly as they closed their eyes to sleep.

**************

Seokjin sleepily stretches his hand as he was about to go to the operating room.

"Jin." He heard a deep voice calling out to him.

He looked back and saw Taehyung smiling at him.

"Taehyung." He said with a smile.

"How are you? I heard about your engagement and your pregnancy. Congratulations." Taehyung said.

"Thank you, Tae. I am doing fine, same as the baby." Jin said rubbing his stomach. "How are you?"

"Doing better than before. I guess truth will really set you free." He said.

"I agree. Are you on your way for an operation?"

"I am actually about to see---"

"Baby, are you on your way to the operating room?" Jungkook asked from afar, as if making everyone hear his relationship with Jin.

"Speaking of the devil." Taehyung mumbled.

"Oh, you're supposed to meet him?" Jin asked.

"This man owes me lunch." Jungkook said when he was near them then hugging Jin by his waist and kissing his lips passionately.

"You really did not have to do that to mark your territory. It was very clear when Jin visited me with your kiss marks on his neck." Taehyung said rolling his eyes.

Jungkook pulled away from the kiss. "Wait there, I'm still not done." Jungkook said as he kissed Jin again.

"This fucker." Taehyung said.

Jin pushed Jungkook away slightly. "We're at work, Jungkook." He said blushing.

"Okay, I'll see you later. I'll just take lunch with this hyung. Do you crave for anything?" Jungkook said.

"Sure. Enjoy your lunch. I will just buy sandwich later." Jin said.

"No need, I will buy for you. Go to my office after the operation and rest there, okay?"

"Yes, Sir. Go now!" Jin said as Jungkook hugged him tighter instead of letting go. "I have a surgery to attend, Dr. Jeon."

"Come on now, Kook. It's not as if Jin will go anywhere." Taehyung said.

"Okay. Later, baby." Jungkook said kissing Jin again to his forehead before letting him go.

Jin looked at the two who are still bickering, smiling at how easy it had been for them to talk to each other again.

He knows how much Jungkook respects Taehyung and he is happy that they get to build their relationship again.