CH 4: Ye Olde Cloth Has Been Shopped

(y/n)'s eyes fluttered open as he stirred awake. He yawned before slowly sitting up on his bed.

(y/n): *Yawn* "Man, sleeping is the best thing to ever be invented."

He sleeply smiled while rubbing his eyes. He stretched his arms up before lightly swinging his legs off his bed and stood up.

He stretched again before getting ready. He brushed his hair and put on a fresh outfit and new hoodie before realizing something.

(y/n): "Hmmm, I'm running out of clean clothes, do washing machines here use ink or water? Most likely water. Right?"

He scratched his head in thought before shrugging.

(y/n): "I'll just ask Pearl and Marina"

He stood up from his bed and walked over to the closet. He opened it to reveal that it was empty, with only a hamper there, which already had some of his previous dirty clothes in there.

He dropped his new dirty clothes inside the hamper and began putting on his ammo belt and clipped his bayonet frog (holster) to his jean's belt.

(y/n): "There we go, now to grab my rif-"

He said to himself as he looked over to the wall it usually leaned on, only to see that it wasn't there.

(y/n): "Wait- Where is it?"

He looked around his room concerned, he searched the closet again and under his bed, but he didn't find it.

He sucked his teeth in frustration as he looked under his bed, before remembering that he left it in the studio last night.

(y/n): *Sigh* "Damnit... The old man would kill me if he found out I misplaced his rifle."

He sighed while he shook his head and stood up from the ground, after another sigh, he began making his bed and put his phone in his pocket.

He opened his room's door and walked out before hearing the sound of another door opening and closing down the hall.

Looking over, he saw a sleepy Pearl walk out of her room, rubbing her eyes while yawning before noticing him.

Pearl: "Oh, morning dude, how'd ya' sleep?"

She sleepy smiled before stretching to wake herself up more.

(y/n): "Morning Pearl, I slept great, how 'bout you? You woke pretty early."

Pearl: "I did! Slept early again, it felt great! Maybe I should start doing it more."

She held her chin and gazed to the side in thought.

(y/n): "Yea, maybe."

He smiled as they began to make their way downstairs, once down there, they were greeted with the sight of Marina in the kitchen, who was humming happily as she cooked.

(y/n): "Good morning Marina!"

He got her attention, making the octoling stop what she was doing and look over her shoulder.

Marina: "Good morning you two! How'd you sleep?"

She smiled before going back to what she was doing.

Pearl: "Hey 'Rina! Slept great! You?"

(y/n): "I slept really well! How about you?"

He went up to the table and sat down on one of the chairs while Pearl went over to get the ingredients to make her own food.

Marina: "Really well, thank you for asking!"

She smiled widely as grabbed a couple plates from a cupboard and put food on them.