Girl Meets Sneak Attack Part 1

1900+ words

(Third POV)

After getting dressed for the day Gavin was on his daily walk to the train station to make it to school when he ran into Farkle quite literally. "Oh hey Farkle sorry I didn't see ya there." he said as he helped the boy up off the ground.

"It's alright I'm heading over to Riley's house this morning, care to join me?" Farkle said, putting out his arm for Gavin like a little gentleman.

"I don't see why not as long as we get to school on time right." Gavin said as he looped his arm in Farkle's.

(Time skip)

"What's up Mathews." Maya said as she opened the door to the Mathews apartment with Gavin and Farkle following them.

"Gavin oatmeal," Mrs. Mathews said to the fluffy haired boy.

"Oh no thank you Mrs. Mathews." Gavin said politely declining the offer.

"Don't think I don't see how skinny you are young man I wasn't asking." Topanga said putting down a bowl for the boy.

"Yaow." Maya said, making Gavin tilt his head at her.

"Farkle Maya you two." Topanga said as she put down two more bowls.

"Thank you but my mother already made me eggs, home fries, wheat toast, marmalade and a strawberry shaped like a star." Farkle said as he sat down beside Gavin at the end of the table.

"I'm going to the Farkle's who's with me?!" Auggie said as he raised a fist.

(A.N Before he spoke I am the righteous hand of god and i am the devil you forgot... sorry I had to I was listing to the song later today and it's now permanently stuck in my head)

"Stay sitting, eat it please." Topanga said as she sat down herself.

"But it's still this." Auggie said as he gestured to his bowl.

"Hey Auggie guess what? Its Googly time." Cory said as he grabbed the T.V. remote.

"Not T.V. at the table please." Topanga said but her husband ignored her and turned on the T.V.

When the show came on Gavin was immediately intrigued being that he lived in an orphanage he never got to watch too much T.V. so he had never seen a Thai show before and started to do a little dance to the theme song.

Unfortunately his enjoyment of it got cut off when Auggie went over to the T.V. box and shut it off from there.

"Hey. I was enjoying that. I've never seen it." Gavin whined saying the fist 'Hey' part in time with the others.

"You've never seen Mr. Googly?" Riley asked.

"Don't have a phone, barely have a T.V. and the one we do have is super old and it's usually the older kids who get to watch stuff on it." Gavin said not releasing what he said till it was too late.

"Older kids?" Maya asked.

"Uh, my siblings ya I have a few of them and they are the ones who watch it." Gavin said trying to cover his slip up and it worked for the most part. The info went right over the kids heads but Topanga and Cory shared a worried expression.

"And I'm too old for Mr. Googly." Auggie said, making Gavin sigh in relief that the attention was off of him again.

"What?" Topanga asked as she followed her son up from the table and over to the couch.

"But Auggie Mr. Googly is your best friend." Cory said, looking over to his son from the table.

As the Topanga tried to get Auggie to explain why he didn't want anything to do with Mr. Googly and found out it was because of a girl Gavin just turned down his hearing aids so he didn't hear the conversation and went back to enjoying his nice hot oatmeal.