Girl Meets Father Part 1

1700+ words

(Third POV)

It was another day at John Quincy Adams Middle School and Gavin was chatting with Lucas over by their lockers. Gavin hadn't noticed it but he was rambling about something while Lucas was just leaning against the lockers behind the shorter boy with a smile.

 Gavin hadn't noticed it but he was rambling about something while Lucas was just leaning against the lockers behind the shorter boy with a smile

Gavin is like this.

And Lucas is like this

"Gents." Farkle said as he slid past the two boys.

"Farkle." they said as they watched him slide farther down the hall to Maya and Riley.

"Ladies." Farkle said as he came to a stop in front of the girls.

"School dance I will put you both down for dance numbers one through all of them." Farkle said to the girls.

"Oh ya! I guess the dance is this weekend isn't it?" Gavin asked as he looked back to Lucas only to see how close the larger boy had gotten. "Umm... Lucas?"

"Ehem, ya it is, do you? Uh, do you have anyone you're going with yet?" Lucas said as he pushed himself off the wall and leaded on his side beside Gavin so he wasn't trapping the boy in.

"Uh no but I have been getting a bunch of flowers in my locker." Gavin said and as he did he opened his locker and a bouquet of flowers fell out. "See what I mean. But I don't even know who's giving me them."

"Ya who knows." Lucas said as he then went to walk over to the girls.

"You just got played by Farkle." Farkle said as he walked away from the girls.

"Hey guys." Lucas and Gavin said as they walked over.

"Lucas."

"Hand."

"Lucas."

"Grown up voice."

"Lucas, hello." Riley said as she stepped towards the boys.

"Ok then." Gavin said as he shook his head, deciding to ignore that situation.

"Hey yee haw! Are you going to Tik Tok Shake Your Body Time? Cause you know it's not a square dance, so not gonna be a whole lot of do-si-doing." Maya said as she stepped up towards Lucas.