Part 2

Bruno's P.O.V:

"Come on guys I need you to hurry up!" I yell at the band

"Come on guys I need you to hurry up!" I yell at the band. I need to get to the hotel early, so I can take a shower and head down to the bar. I need some shots of Patron ASAP. I need to call the hotel and let them know that the band and I will be around 30 minutes earlier than we said at first. "Hey Bruno, have you called the hotel yet and let them know we are gonna be early?" Phil asks. "No, I'm about to do it right now." I find the number in my contacts and press call.

Bruno: Hello? This is Bruno Mars

Front Desk Lady: Hello Mr. Mars how may I help you?

Bruno: I would like to let whoever is in charge of the rooms know that I have reserved that we will be 30 minutes earlier than initially planned

I hear clicking and realize that the lady is typing something in on her computer

Front Desk Lady: Ok thank you for letting us know. We will get your rooms taken care of. Is there anything else you would like us to do for you? 

Bruno: Yes, can you get us extra pillows for each room?

Front Desk Lady: Yes we can. Is that all?

Bruno: Yes that is thank you, ma'am

Front Desk Lady: You're welcome and thank you for staying at Davis Luxury Hotel and Suites.

Bruno: Goodbye ma'am

Front Desk Lady: Have a good day sir.

I finished the call and headed to the car to help with loading the suitcases. "So did you finish the call?" Phil asks. "Yeah, I did. They said that they were gonna get the rooms ready. Oh, and I ordered extra pillows because we are bringing the ladies home tonight!"

Phil laughs and says, "Yes we are, but before that I need you to get your lazy ass over here and help with the suitcases. Eric, Kam, and I can't do this all by ourselves. We need your short midget ass." Eric and Kameron laugh at my expense. 

"Yeah yeah whatever," I say as I pick up my suitcase and put it in the trunk. I hope they will have our rooms ready I don't like being disappointed. Then again Davis Luxury Hotel and Suites is rated 5 stars by a lot of people. Even Taylor and her boyfriend Travis stayed there when they partied after the Cheifs won the Super Bowl. I also remember Ice Spice staying in this hotel with them. I finish putting my suitcase in the trunk and then I get in the driver's seat.

 I finish putting my suitcase in the trunk and then I get in the driver's seat

"Hey, what you doing man?" Phil asks. "I'm driving today y'all always get to drive, so today I am." I hold the steering wheel tight showing Phil how he isn't gonna take this seat from me. "You sure you can reach the pedals with your tiny little legs?" Phil says jokily. "Fuck you, Phil." I flick him off. "Nah I think I'll pass, but you can do it to those ladies you're gonna take home." Eric and Kam start bursting out laughing. "Damn, you didn't have to my lil bro like that." Eric says gasping for air cause he was laughing so hard. "Yeah whatever, come on and jump in this Cadillac and put some miles on it." Everyone gets in the car and then I pull off. 

Alysha's P.O.V

I hurry out of my car and sprint into the hotel lobby

I hurry out of my car and sprint into the hotel lobby. "Hey girl sorry you had to come in last minute." My good friend Lily says apologetically. "Nah it's fine, but what do I have to do?" I ask. "Um, you have to clean these 3 rooms and bartend at the bar over by the exit tonight. I would hurry because they will be here in 25 minutes." I feel my eyes open wide and ask, "Ok well what rooms are they?" Lily starts typing on the computer and without looking up she says, "Room 13 through 15 on the deluxe level. Ok I hope I can get them done in time." I say anxiously. "Oh and Lily I want to invite you to go to this club with my sister and I on Friday night." Lily looks up and says, " Ok I'm not busy so just text me the details and I'll be there." I say bye to Lily and hurry to the employee bathroom to put on my uniform. Then, I head over to the rooms that I need to clean.

 Then, I head over to the rooms that I need to clean

Hi, this is Christian I wanted to dedicate this chapter of my story to my biggest supporters @BriannaMars-Jackson and @alsotesfaye. They have been behind my back ever since I joined (even though that was just today lmfao!) I appreciate you guys and wanted to show it, so that is why this chapter is for y'all :). I hope everyone who is reading likes this story and please comment your opinions, but keep it nice if you have some criticism on my writing. Hope y'all have a great day! 

Your truest hooligan and swiftie,

*~* Anaya Roberts