Part 5

Bruno's P.O.V

"Excuse me!" Alysha says shocked

"Excuse me!" Alysha says shocked. "You heard me, baby. You know that I want you; there's no doubt in my mind about it." Alysha stands there confused. "Hold on, you just met me today and you're already saying that you 'want' me. That's moving way too fast and stop trying to serenade me with your dirty talking!" I stand there dumbfounded while she's walking back to the counter. I'm gonna get her sooner rather than later. I'm gonna find out everything I need to know to get her in the bed with me.

Alysha's P.O.V

I turn back around and walk away not caring about Bruno

I turn back around and walk away not caring about Bruno. That son of a- let me stop before I get ahead of myself. He's so annoying, but I can't help but notice how attractive he is. You know what I can't do this anymore. I need to go on my break. I walk over to my coworker Brett and say, "I'm gonna take my 10-minute break. Can you cover for me?" He nods and says, "Yeah I'll cover for you. Oh, and it looks like Bruno Mars is eyeing you." I look over at Bruno and roll my eyes at him. "Thank you, Brett. I needed this break." I smile at him and go through the kitchen towards the exit. 

Right when I am opening the door I see Bruno standing at the other side. "Holy shit! You scared the shit out of me. Why would you do that? Why won't you just leave me alone?" Bruno smirks and says, "I will leave you alone if you agree to go on a date with me Friday night." I smile remembering the plans that my sister and I set for Friday. "Can't I'm busy that night." Bruno's face starts looking sad and for a second I feel bad for him. Only a second though. "I have a feeling you're lying, so you don't have to go on a date with me." He says questioning my response. "I'm not lying my sister and I have an outing that night." He looks at me still skeptical and asks, "Where are you going? If you are going somewhere that night." I give him a look that says "Boy I don't have to tell you anything if I don't want to." "I don't see why I have to tell you about it." I bark. "Well, since you have other plans; I want to know what they are." I sigh. "I'm going to this club in town with my sister and a friend. That's why I can't go out with you on Friday because I'm going out with my girls." 

I silently prayed that he wouldn't ask which club I was going to, but apparently, my prayer wasn't heard because that is exactly what he did. "Which club are you going to? I'm going to a club on Friday too and I wanted to invite you. You and your friends can come if they would like to." I blush. For once he's not being a total asshole. "Umm thank you, but we already made reservations for a V.I.P. booth." I lie. While it is true that we are going to make a reservation for a V.I.P. booth; we still haven't done it yet. "Aww well, that sucks. Can I at least get your number?"  He asks. "Will you leave me alone if I do?" He nods so I hand him my phone and he puts his number into my contacts naming himself "The Brunz." I gotta admit it was kinda funny how he did that. "Ok, can I have your number now?" Bruno asks. "Sure, give me your phone." He handed me his phone and I put in my number and named myself "Alysha" like a normal person. "Here you go," I say as I hand him the phone. "I'll call you tonight, Miss Alysha." Bruno winks at me, but I have to tell him that I have plans with Alexis. "Sorry, but I won't be able to. I'm hanging out with my sister tonight." Bruno sighs. "Are you always this busy?" he asks. "Yes, pretty much. When I'm not working which is very rare; I'm hanging out with my sister and relaxing." He chuckles showing off his gorgeous dimples. "Look I have to go because I am on my break, but when you're not a jackass you can be fun to talk to." And with that, I walked away and went to the front desk to invite Lily to come over to my house tonight, so I could spill the tea to both my sister and my friend. 

"Hey girl, I was wondering if you were busy tonight. If not then I would like to invite you to come over to my house and have a chill out with my sister and me." Lily just stands there and looks at me with a confused look on her face. "Why are you smiling so hard? Is it Mr. Mars over there, or did they come up with another episode of "The Real Housewives of Atlanta?" I didn't realize that I was smiling. I guess Bruno has that effect on me. Wait. A. Minute. Am I starting to develop feelings for him? I've always thought he was attractive, but I never thought that I would meet him in real life. I don't wanna get ahead of myself because maybe he doesn't think that I'm that attractive. Then again he did call me "a sexy motherfucker", so I could be wrong. I don't wanna think about it too hard. "I don't know, but I need to tell you some tea, so will you come over tonight? Alexis will be there and I know how good y'all get along." I look at Lily persuasively. "That's all you had to say. You know I love Alexis." I smile and say, "Great! What time do you get off tonight?" I ask. "Umm 9:00, but I know that you are getting off at 9:30, so I'm gonna head home to put on more comfortable clothes once I do get off." I nod and say goodbye as I make my way back to the bar. 

"Hey Brett, I'm back." He looks up at me and says, "I was starting to get worried that you were trying to bail on me." I giggle and shove him lightly. "I could never do that to you. Never ever." I joke. I feel like someone is watching me, so I look around to see Bruno looking at Brett and me with furry in his eyes. I look away from him trying to get him out of my head. I honestly think that Bruno could be jealous of how Brett is acting towards me. Then again, Brett doesn't treat me like an object. He treats me like a human being with feelings that matter. Even though I just met Bruno today, the way he wasn't leaving me alone when I asked him to showed me all I needed to know. Bruno just wants his way and if he doesn't get his way he gets mad. I am stopped in my train of thoughts when Brett starts talking again. 

"You know Alysha I would love to take you out sometime. If you would allow me to that is." I blush thinking of how sweet he is being right now. "Thank you, Brett. I appreciate the offer, but I am not seeing anyone right now and I want to keep it that way for a while." He looks down and I can tell I have hurt him because his facial expression has changed from hopeful to dispirited. I don't wanna rain on his parade, so I try to cheer him up. "Maybe one day we can have lunch with each other during our break. We can get to know each other better." Suddenly, his face brightens again. "I would love that! When do you think you're available?" I'm glad that I cheered him up. He doesn't look good sad. "Umm, I am good with Monday. How about you?" Brett thinks about it for a second and says, "I'm good with it too. Do you wanna pick where we are going?" My mind immediately goes to my favorite park. "There is a park that is great for picnicking and the weather will be nice on Monday," I say. "Ok well, we can drive together and I will bring the food. I remember that you like chicken salads and fries." I can't believe he still remembers when I told him that. It was over a year ago. "I didn't think you would remember that." I say while blushing.  "I could never forget about it! You would constantly say, 'Man those chicken salads at Chick-fil-A are too good!" He says smiling. "Well, it's a date then," I say cheerfully.

Hi guys it's me again and I hope you enjoyed this chapter. It is about to get juicy soon, do don't worry! I'm posting this really late in the night, so I need to get sleep before school tomorrow. Anyways, please tell your opinions in the comments, if you like the story vote for it, and lastly share it with other hooligans! Have a great day my fellow hooligans! :)

Your truest hooligan and swiftie,

*~*Anaya Roberts