Part 4

Bruno's P.O.V

I quickly hurry out of the elevator trying to get to the bar

I quickly hurry out of the elevator trying to get to the bar. I wanted to look good, but I also wanted to look casual. Plus, I had to get my curls to curl. If I get caught by the paparazzi, then I better be looking good. I still can't get my mind off of the maid that was in my room. I hope I see her again sometime soon. 

Once, I enter the bar I immediately see Andy downing shots of tequila like there's no tomorrow. I walk over, sit next to him, and say, "Damn Andy, it's barely 6:30 and you already tryna get lit!" He turns around and says, "Yeah I got a lot on my mind." I look at him confused; trying to recall a moment before about him saying he was stressed. "What do you mean man?" He takes a deep sigh and says, "This divorce has been hard on me. Sometimes I can't even sleep at night knowing what we had is gone." I see Andy trying to hold back the rest of his emotions. I want to tell him it will be alright, but I shouldn't be the one giving him advice. I broke up with Jess a month ago and even though I'm trying to get back into the game; it's pretty hard. I still am heartbroken that she cheated on me and used me to get my money. I refuse to let that get in the way of my vacation with the boys. We came here to have fun and a good time, so that's what we're gonna do. "Look buddy, I don't think that what you all have is gone. If you need someone to talk to then I'm right here. I might not have the best advice considering Jess and all, but I'm still your friend." I hug him and pat him on the back while giving him a reassuring smile. 

I'm about to ask the bartender for a shot of patron, but then I see a familiar face and ass. Because I could see that ass from miles away. It was the maid who was cleaning my room and who saw me naked while trying to replenish the towels. However, now she is wearing a bartender outfit. 

I think seeing me naked affected her because when she turned around to give someone a drink, she dropped the glass and blushed

I think seeing me naked affected her because when she turned around to give someone a drink, she dropped the glass and blushed... hard.

Alysha's P.O.V

I try to regain my focus as I pick up the broken glass and clean up the spilled margarita. "Fuck" I say when I cut my finger. "Are you ok down there?" I hear a male voice say, "Umm yes sir. If you give me a minute I will come back with your drink and it is on the house." I rise from where I was on the floor and use a cloth to stop the bleeding of my wounded finger. "No worries ma'am I will pay for this man's drink if that is ok with him." I look at the man and question, "Is that ok with you sir?" I notice that Bruno is staring at me while biting his bottom lip. "Yes, I'm ok with that. Thank you so much sir for paying for my dri- holy shit you're Bruno Mars!" The man looks shocked while he reaches out his hand for Bruno to shake. "It is very nice to meet you, sir. I'm Brian. My little sister loves your music she's been a fan for the longest time. Could I take a picture with you to show to her?" Brian looks so happy to see him shake his hand and say, "Hello Brian, yes I would love to take a picture with you and please tell your sister I said 'Hi'." They take a couple of pictures and then Bruno focuses on me. "Here you go miss." Bruno winks as he gives me his credit cards making me blush. I turn around as fast as possible, walk to the back to put on a bandage and charge his card. Once I come back, I make it my mission to avoid eye contact with Bruno as much as possible. 

I finished making the drink and slid it over to Brian and didn't even notice that Anderson Paak was sitting right next to Bruno. "Here you go, sir." I smile and give Bruno his card back. "I hope you enjoy your drink, Brian." He looks up and says, "Thank you, ma'am. What is your name?" I am a little skeptical about why he wants to know my name, but I tell him anyway. "My name is Alysha." I take a glance at Bruno and he is staring at me intently, as if he wants something. "Excuse me miss I would like to have a shot of patron and a shot of tequila." I nod my head and tell him, "Right away sir." Feel eyes on me as I am pouring the shots and for some reason, I look up to see Bruno still staring at me biting his lip. I feel uncomfortable, so I ask Bruno to come with me over to a corner. 

"Mr. Mars I don't like how you have been looking at me. Every time I see you are always looking at me like that and I don't feel comfortable with you doing well... that. I'm just trying to do my job, so please let me do it without any interruptions." Even though I just had that entire conversation with him about feeling uncomfortable with him looking at me like that he is still doing it, but with lust in his eyes. "I'm sorry Alysha. You're just beautiful and I can't help but stare." I blush and say, "Well thank you, Mr. Mars. I appreciate that, but I need to do my job and that's distracting me." Bruno starts to stand up straighter and then says, "Are you trying to say that I look handsome?" I give him the "are you fucking for real right now? Stop playing" look. "That is not what I said, so please don't do that and let me work ok?" I start walking back to the counter and that's when Bruno speed walks behind and whispers in my ear, "Can't make any promises because baby squirrel you are a sexy motherfucker."

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter and please comment your opinions. It just got real juicy in this story so don't worry I am going to upload the 5th part today as I said in my update. I try to get better at my writing and when I do get better I can create some really good stories. So please let me know your writing tips. Happy Presidents Day to those who live in the U.S. I hope you have a great day! :)

Your truest hooligan and swiftie,

*~*Anaya Roberts