Part 6

Bruno's P.O.V

Right now Andy is talking to me about all of the fine ladies at the bar, but the only lady I have my eyes on is Alysha

Right now Andy is talking to me about all of the fine ladies at the bar, but the only lady I have my eyes on is Alysha. Currently, she is talking to some guy. They're laughing and shoving each other. If he tries to hit on Alysha, it's over for him. I can't let him steal her away from me. Even though I just met her today, I want to get to know her better and her body. Wait a minute. Haha, that dude who was talking to Alysha looks like he just got turned down! Hold on, why is he smiling? Now he is talking again. Now Alysha is smiling what the hell is happening? I'm trying to listen to what they are saying despite all of the music playing and Andy talking. But the only thing I heard was Alysha saying happily, "Well, it's a date then!" 

I slightly open my mouth shocked at what I just heard. "She's going on a date with that motherfucker, but she won't go on a date with me," I mumble. "What did you say?" Andy asks. For a moment I forgot that he was even there because I was so into Alysha and the guy's conversation. "Umm nothing this one lady I was hitting on won't go on a date with me, but she will go on a date with someone else." Andy sits there confused. "Wait a minute did you pressure her?" I think about how I asked Alysha to go on a date with me. "Umm, well, maybe. Ok yeah, I did, but I did it in a sexy way." He slaps his head with his hand. "Nigga what the hell were you thinking? Ladies like nice guys; not controlling ones." I think about what he is saying. Maybe he is right. Maybe I did come off as harsh and controlling. "I'm gonna go talk to her and apologize for being rude." Andy pats my back. "Aight, well get me another shot of tequila." I give him a look that says, "Are serious right now." "That would be your 7th shot. You don't need anymore or you're gonna black out." He waves his hand at me. "That's what I'm trying to do. I need to get Jae off my mind." I nod and start walking towards Alysha.

Alysha's P.O.V

I am making someone a cocktail when I see a figure come up to me

I am making someone a cocktail when I see a figure come up to me."Hello, what would you li-" I stop when I see the person in front of me is Bruno. "Hi umm, can we talk?" I nod and say, "We gotta talk here though I am making a drink for someone. Make it quick though." He nods. "I wanted to say sorry for pressuring you to go on a date with me earlier. It was unfair to you and I should've left you alone when you asked me to." I stand there in shock at what he is saying. I didn't think that he would apologize. I think I underestimated him. "Thank you, Bruno. I don't know what to say that was very nice of you and I appreciate your apology." He smiles at me once again showing off his cute dimples and I smile back. 

"I would still love to take you out though." My smile quickly fades. "I already made plans to go on a date with someone on Monday, but if it doesn't go as planned then I will let you know." He nods his head and says, "I overheard you talking to the guy you are going on a date with." I look into his deep brown eyes that have specks of gold in them and say, "Look Bruno, the reason why I didn't say yes to going on a date with you is because of the way that you asked me. If you had asked me the way that you just did then I would've said yes. Before we even knew each other for 2 hours you'd called me "a sexy motherfucker", wouldn't leave me alone, and-" I whisper the last part. "And I saw you naked, so I didn't feel comfortable with you taking me out when I've seen all of you," Bruno smirks. "So you don't wanna go out with me because you've seen my dick?" I roll my eyes. "Yeah, I'm permanently traumatized by your dick." I joke. "No, I'm just saying usually that would make someone want to go out with me if they saw my dick." He says cockily. I just finished making the drink and told Bruno, "Wait right here I need to go give someone this drink." He nods and waits there. His dick is pretty big though. I would love to have sex with him, but if I do I don't want it to be a one-night stand. I want to be his girlfriend if we ever get intimate.

Bruno's P.O.V

I watch as she walks away. I can't believe she won't go on a date with me because she saw my dick. That's crazy. I mean if I saw her naked then I would go on a date with her. Women are too complicated. Maybe she doesn't wanna go on a date with me because every time she sees me she thinks about that time. I mean when I first saw her my thoughts were, "Damn that ass!" and "I'm gonna get her in bed with me." Wait, what if she fantasizes about my dick so much that she can't even be around me. "Na that can't be it," I say looking down.

"What can't be it," I heard a voice say. I look up and then I see Alysha standing in front of me. "Oh, nothing. It's really nothing." She shakes her head and says, "Fine don't tell me, but you know if we are going to be friends then we need to have an honest friendship. " At first, I was confused, but then I realized that all Alysha wanted was to be friends. Just friends. Then again she didn't say anything about friends with benefits. I smile thinking about it, my body going into her's every night. "I'm serious, it's nothing," I lie. I can't tell her that I was just in mental paradise thinking about her and I having sex. "If you say so."

I noticed that I didn't get the shot Andy asked for. He doesn't need it though, but if he needs to get his mind off of Jae then I will let it slide. "Can I have a shot of tequila and some Selva Rey Rum?" Alysha nods her head and says, "We don't know anything about each other Mr. Mars. We should do a trivia game night with some friends to get to know each other better." I still won't accept the fact that she just wants to be friends. Shoot, even men wanna get on me. "That would be nice. I have some friends that I want to invite," I say. Alysha smiles at me while she hands me my drink; a smile that could stop the world just to stare. "Well, back to the whole seeing me naked thing," I say. 

Hi guys I'm here just living and writing books for y'all, so I hope y'all enjoyed the chapter. Don't worry I promise it will get juicy just give it a couple of chapters. If you like the story please vote, comment your opinions, and share it with other hooligans! I love y'all so much and have a great day <3!

Your truest hooligan and swiftie, 

*~*Anaya Roberts