Part 3

Bruno's P.O.V

"Ok we're here," I say while parking the car

"Ok we're here," I say while parking the car. I turn off the car and unbuckle my seat belt. I parked far from the normal view so that the paparazzi couldn't interrupt me and the boy's time. "What room are we gonna be in?" Phred asks me. "Um well since I got 3 rooms, I'm gonna get one to myself, Kam and Andy are gonna share a room, and Phil and Eric are gonna share one." Phil stares at me with a look that says, "Is this nigga for real?" "Um, Bruno why do I have to share a room with Eric? Because y'all have a wall between each other if you wanna get nasty. Plus, I need a room to myself, so I can be drunk and y'all won't have to deal with my hangover." Andy nods and says, "We all know that Bruno be puking his guts out during his hangover."

Even though that is true I just wanted to hook up with someone during my vacation. That's why tonight the boys and I are gonna go to this bar and on Friday night we are gonna go to a club out in town. I just know I'm gonna meet a sexy lady and fuck her until the only words coming out her mouth are Bruno and Daddy. 

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when Eric says, "Come on Bruno stop daydreaming, and let's get a bellboy." I nod and get out of my car to go to the front desk."Hello Miss, I would like to check into my hotel room. Oh Hello, Mr. ..." I take off my sunglasses, and then the lady whispers, "Oh my fucking god you're Bruno Mars, I mean how may I help you, Mr. Mars?"

I chuckle and say again, "I would like to check into my hotel room." She nods and then says, "Ok Mr. Mars your room numbers are 13, 14, and 15, and the floor number is 13." She hands me the keys and then I thank her and walk over to where the guys were. "Where did the guys go?" I ask myself. Knowing them Andy probably took them to the bar without me because he and his wannabe drunk self is always too impatient. "I'll text them the room numbers." I think out loud. I start heading for the elevator and once I'm inside I start texting the group chat.

Bruno: hey guys i went to my room so i can get ready for tonight the room numbers are 13-15 on level 13

Andy: ok well we are down here at the bar so be here soon i see a couple of ladies who look too fine to be here by themselves

Bruno: well they will just have to wait for the Brunz to show up

Andy: aight well catch you later

Bruno: see ya

I put my phone in my pocket and stand in the elevator waiting as the levels go by. "Ding" I hear. As the door opens, I walk out looking for my room number. When my eyes land on my room number, I notice that the door is open.

I walk inside to see this beautiful girl making my bed. A bed that I hope I get to sleep in with her. She has curves in all of the right places and her ass is too big to comprehend. "Hello, who are you?" I ask. She turns around quickly and whispers, "Oh my fucking god you're Bruno Mars." I smile at her shock and then she goes over to her cart and tells me," I'm going to go get you're extra pillows, Mr. Mars." I try to talk to her, but by that time she is already out of the room and halfway down the hall. I yell, " Thank you, Miss." She turns around and nods her head then continues walking. I notice her ass is bouncing up and down. "Damn, she's got an ass," I say failing to hold back the lust in my voice. I hope I see her again she looks so gorgeous with her hair in curls down to her high heels. Plus, she's short like me, so that's even better. I snap out of my daydreaming and walk back inside my room undressing so I can take my shower.

Alysha's P.O.V

V

I'm still debating if I heard this correctly. Did I just hear Bruno Mars say that I have an ass? I have a feeling that he was just saying that, so I don't sweat it. I hurry to go get the extra pillows and grab a couple of extra towels for the bathroom. Once I do start sprinting, so I can get this over with as soon as possible. Bruno Mars is my favorite singer of all time and I've been a hooligan as long as I can remember. However, I've also had a crush on him since I was in college. I make it to the room and open the door with my key and then I go to the bathroom to put the towels down. I heard the door open and standing behind me was a naked Bruno Mars.

"Holy shit, I didn't mean to- I thought that you weren't-" I get cut off by Bruno saying," It's fine umm can you hand me that towel?" Bruno asks. He seems so calm although his dick is saying otherwise. It's thick and long and let me stop before I get ahead of myself. I hand him the towel and he wraps it around his waist and stares at me biting his lip. I get uncomfortable, so I break the silence. "Umm is that all you needed Mr. Mars? Yes, you are- I mean yes that will be all." I nod my head and leave saying, "I'm so sorry again that I invaded your privacy. I should've knocked before entering your room." I blush feeling a hand touch mine. "It's fine please stop apologizing," he says caressing my hand. "Um well, I have to go I have work to do it was nice meeting you, Mr. Mars." Start walking back and then stop when I hear him say," Forgive me I never got your name." I turn around look down and say," My name is Alysha." I look up,"I think that is a beautiful name and you can call me Bruno." I nod and say, "Um see you around Bruno." He smiles and waves goodbye. 

Once I am finally out of the hotel room I whisper to myself, "How the hell did that just happen? Did Bruno Mars just flirt with me? Oh my god, it did just happen." I place my hand on my forehead and try to calm down. "I need to get down to the employee bathroom to change back into my clothes for bartending." I hurry to the elevator and can't help to think about Bruno's dick. It was erect, big, thick, and wait it was erect does he think I'm hot? I think to myself. No, I need to stop thinking about that he would never go for me. He is a big celebrity and I'm just a maid at a hotel he coincidently is staying at for a couple of nights. I can't get ahead of myself. I realized I landed on my level and started to walk out to the employee bathroom once the elevator doors opened. 

Hey guys I'm back at it again and I just saw that Paradise was ranked 37 on brunomars, so thank you so much for helping me get here. I hope that you liked this chapter and will share it with your other hooligan friends! I want y'all to know that I love you not in a romantic way of course, but in a I appreciate y'all kind of way. I hope y'all have a great day and please comment your opinions on the story!

Your truest hooligan and swiftie,

*~*Anaya Roberts