Part 8

Bruno's P.O.V

I wait for Alysha to respond to my text while I lay on my bed alone

Bruno: hey alysha i know that you are hanging out with your sister and stuff but i had to ask you something

I beam as I see three tiny dots on my screen.

Alysha: hey its fine what do you want to ask me?

Bruno: this might be stupid but i was wondering if you would like to get something to eat with me sometime

Alexis: umm can you give me time to think about it

Bruno: ofc just don't take too long cause i've got alicia waitin aisha waitin all the eeshas waitin on me 

Alysha: you play too much xD and u know good and well my name is alysha

Bruno: exactly

Alysha: i gotta go  before my sister and my friend get suspicious 

Bruno: why would that be???

Alysha: bye bruno

I think about Alysha all night wishing she was in bed with me. I didn't bring any ladies home tonight because I only have eyes on her. I don't know how she makes me feel this way. I get butterflies every time I see her. I hope she's not playing me though because I can't go through that after what happened with Jessica. I need to eat some food. That will help me. It's only 11:00 pm; plus room service is 24 hours. I sit up on my bed, turn on the TV, and dial room service. 

Bruno: Hello this is room 13 on the deluxe suite level

RS: Hello what can we do for you today?

Bruno: Can I get a burger, fries, and a pina colada?

RS: Yes sir is there anything else?

Bruno: Yes could you make the maid Alysha my only maid? I really enjoy her service.

RS: Yes we can do that for you.

Bruno: Ok great! That will be all.

RS: The food will be at your door in a short moment

Bruno: Goodbye 

RS: Hope you enjoy your stay here sir. Goodbye.

I hang up the phone, open Instagram, and search for Alysha's profile. Once I find it, I am not too surprised to see that she has a following of 13 thousand. She seems to be somewhat popular on here. I've never been good at technology, but I had to check her page out. She has some really nice photos. I just find myself digging deeper into her account. Post after post; I'm mesmerized by her beauty.

I stop scrolling once I hear a knock at my door.

I get up and unlock my door to get my food. When I grab the tray that has my food I say 'thank you' to the lady, close and lock the door, and walk back over to my bed.