-7-

Seungmin was sitting in his office with Soyeon sitting across from him. He looked at her with annoyance.

"I can't believe mom favours you. Also, did you tell your team to stand down?" Seungmin asked her already knowing that she wouldn't come here alone.

"My team will stand down when they see me come out of this house alive." Soyeon said while staring down at her nails, she gasped.

Seungmin was alerted immediately. "What? What happened?"

"My nail is chipped, I spent a fortune to get these done." She replied calmly, not bothering to look up at her half-brother.

"God damn it, Soyeon!" Seungmin said slamming his hand on his desk having enough of her.

"Why do you want the girl?" Seungmin asked trying to stay calm.

"I told you, I won't answer that question until I have her. Now if you would kindly give her up to me before her brother wakes, that would be lovely." She said getting up from her chair and wiping her hands on her pants.

Seungmin pinched the bridge of his nose, feeling his headache intensify. Seungmin was about to respond with another question but Soyeon interrupted him.

"Hwang Minji."

Seungmin stiffened and memories came flooding back to him. Memories he wishes he could have forgotten.

"You'll make them pay right? It hurts! Make it stop!" Seungmin watched as his best friend cried about his dead mother in his room.

"Seungmin, please don't leave me too. Please! You're all I have left..." Seungmin hugs him as he sobs his little heart out.

Little did he know that that was the last time he saw him. The next morning, he woke up, alone with no sight of him around.

Seungmin shook his head in a attempt to clear his head.

"You remember, don't you?" Soyeon asked him in a whisper.

"I wish I could tell you everything but all I ask of you right now is time. If you give me the girl, I will explain everything to you."

Seungmin was debating in his head, not knowing what to do. Eventually he sighed heavily.

"I will give you the girl-,"

"That's the spirit-"

"But," Seungmin said "only if you explain everything to me right now. No waiting."

He said not wanting to play the waiting game with her.

Soyeon looked at Seungmin, having a little staring competition before giving up and nodding her head.

"Fine! But if I tell you, you have to promise you won't do anything stupid, and I mean it Kim Seungmin." She said using her sister authority.

"We'll see. Now spill, I have all night." He said sitting down with his hands behind his head.

~~~
A/n:
Short chapter update! Also I was wondering if you guys have any questions so far about the book. I realize it might not be the best one out there but I just want to make sure to clear anything up before continuing. Let me know!! (: