*Intro*

Sana,s pov

Once, I heard that Allah (SWT) had already written our partner's name several years ago in our destiny. It can be someone we never expected to be ours. I know there are many stories like this, but our story is truly unique, and out of billions of stories, I love ours the most!

Oh, look who's here! Are you here to hear my story? Well then, let me introduce myself. I'm Sana Sulthana, the only daughter in my family. Being the only daughter means I often get a lot of attention from my family, and they are quite sensitive about my well-being. Oh, and something else, I have three big, loving brothers. Yeah, they're lovely, but also incredibly annoying at times! 😅

So, let me tell you our story, our love story! 🖤

Our story literally starts from here... It was a blissful morning, and I was walking along the footpath of Seoul city when I spotted a new cafe. Nothing excites me more than having desserts, so without wasting any time, I hopped into the cafe.

And now, let's leave the rest to the author! 😅

                               AUTHOR

As Sana entered the cafe, she chose a solo seat with a mini table that exuded a luxurious vibe. However, she couldn't help but notice that both the customers and the staff were staring at her as if she were some kind of supernatural being. Feeling a bit awkward, Sana avoided making eye contact with them.

After a while, a waiter approached her table to take her order. Sana decided to go for a chocolate mousse and placed her order. As the waiter left, she couldn't shake off the feeling of being watched.

Then, her attention was drawn to a cute baby who was staring at her amidst the sea of curious gazes. The sight of the innocent little one melted her heart, prompting Sana to open her arms invitingly. Without hesitation, the baby hopped into her arms, bringing a smile to her face.

As Sana played with the baby, the adorable smile on the little one's face brought immense joy to her. However, their moment together was short-lived as the baby's mother nervously approached them, apologizing profusely. Sana was taken aback by the apology and asked, "Sorry? For what?"

The lady corrected herself, expressing that she didn't want her child to inconvenience Sana in any way. Sana was still puzzled by the woman's words but reassured her, saying, "It's okay, I'm completely fine. Thank you for your concern."

afterwards the waiter served her dish on the table
And she just asked him , "why does this table and its looks differ from other tables ?,"
And the waiter curiously asked her,"So you are not a handicapped one?"And sana was like "what !!,handicapped? " the waiter slowly pointed his finger to the wall which shows that actually the table was only reserved for handicapped people, But our dumb sana never got an eye on that board even when she spend her 15 minutes there, by seeing the board she covered her mouth in surprise and she took her chocolate mousse and walk fastly to the door, at that moment she was really embarrassed and dont want to face anyone.  She bumped onto someone while coming out from the cafe . And she heard in a deep voice " you dumb ladyy!!!! , what have you done to my shirt ??? Don't  you have any eyes on your face?  , " Sana fixed her eyes on the figure from where the deep sound is coming.  And her heart skipped a beat while seeing his heavenly beauty and facial features but knocked out from her dreamland after hearing him shout again, " Can't you hear too??, I am talking to you, Dont tell me you don't speak too" when he started to humiliate her she spoke " hello mister, What is your problem ?" and he said " thank god , she can hear and speak while the problem is with her eyes, and madam how can you ask whats the problem while you already ruined my shirt with your chocolate dessert?"
thats the moment she looked his shirt
it was clearly damaged by splashing all the chocolate cream and syrap into his white cloth
and she said " I am sorry! !, I. Didn't mean to"
him" you dumb lady nothing changes with your sorry" sana stared deep into his eyes and said " ya nothing changes, I lost my fav chocolate mousse on your shirt!!" him laughed a little and said " unbelievable my lady, do you know that this shirt cost much more than your chocolate mousse" sana rolled her eyes and said " why does its price matters if it cant be reused after some damages??!!" rightafter she finished her words he started to unbotten his shirt , and sana asked with a wide open eye " what are you doing in middle of  this crowded street? ?" he keep an annoyed face and remove his shirt completely and threw it to her "you keep your chocolate mousse yourself and let me have some peace" after seeing his bare chest she covered her face " yaa!!!, are you not ashamed" suddenly a sensation hit near her ear and he whispered "you better run from here or else I can do more "
she got schocked and she said "Asthagfirullahhh, do some shame" , he put a fake laugh and entered the cafe with the bare chest .  Sana was totally shocked on his behaviour,  and she realised she was holding his cloth, she immediately threw it to the nearby dustbin and left from there