*PART 8*

After receiving the text message from Fahad, Salman eagerly checked his phone and found the live location sent by his friend. With a sense of urgency, Fahad called Salman, emphasizing the importance of acting swiftly before the culprit could evade detection.

"Hello, bro," Fahad's voice echoed through the phone. "I've sent the live location to your phone. Did you see it? We need to move fast before he shuts off his phone. I hope it helps."

Salman's face lit up with satisfaction, and he responded gratefully, "You've saved the day again, bro." With a quick thank you, Salman ended the call and turned to Taehyung, who was already studying him intently.

Taehyung's furrowed brow betrayed a mix of anticipation and concern as he met Salman's gaze. It was clear they were on the brink of a breakthrough, yet the journey ahead remained daunting.

In a gesture of reassurance, Salman gently patted Taehyung's shoulder, silently conveying his confidence in their partnership. "Don't worry, man. Shall we go?" he asked, his voice steady despite the tension lingering in the air.

Taehyung nodded in agreement, his determination unwavering as they made their way to the parking lot. With Salman behind the wheel, Taehyung settled into the passenger seat, their shared resolve palpable as they prepared to confront the unknown.

As they left the parking lot with a powerful roar of the engine, the thrill of anticipation coursed through them, driving them forward on their quest for justice. Little did they know, the journey ahead would test their limits and uncover truths they never imagined.

As Salman sped down the highway, skillfully maneuvering his car with powerful drifts, his determination to catch the culprit was evident. Taehyung, the CEO, pondered deeply about the thief who dared to steal from their company. Each mile brought them closer to the answer they sought, and their hearts raced with anticipation. Both Salman and Taehyung were on edge, wondering who could have committed such a brazen act of betrayal.

As Salman and Taehyung anxiously watched, the live location suddenly disappeared from their screens, leaving them feeling disheartened and stressed. Without missing a beat, Salman dialed Fahad's number, his voice tense with urgency.

"Fahad, we lost the connection. Can you figure out what happened?" Salman's concern was palpable in his tone.

Fahad's calm response offered a glimmer of hope. "I'm aware of the situation. It seems his phone's battery died. But don't worry, I managed to track his final location. Head there quickly, and there might still be a chance his phone will power back on."

Salman felt a mix of frustration and determination wash over him as he realized the added complexity of their task. However, he and Taehyung refused to let this setback deter them. With renewed resolve, they cut the call and raced towards the culprit's final location, fueled by the hope of catching him before it was too late.

Taehyung's gaze remained fixated on the map, silently praying for any sign of the culprit's phone powering back on. However, minutes passed without any change. Disheartened but determined, they arrived at the final location, ready to take action. With a shared nod, Salman and Taehyung split up, each taking a different path in the hopes of uncovering any trace of the elusive culprit.

Despite the daunting task ahead and the lack of any identifying information, a flicker of optimism ignited within them. They refused to give in to despair, relying on their instincts and determination to see the mission through.

Then, in a moment of unexpected relief, both Taehyung and Salman's phones chimed with a notification, signaling that the culprit's phone had been powered back on. With renewed vigor, they swiftly made their way towards the source of the signal, their anticipation growing with each step.