*PART 17*

"Don't even try, Taehyung. We have a huge wall between us."

Upon reaching her office, she walked straight to her seat and slumped down, exhaustion evident on her face. She wasn't okay. The events unfolding around her were too much for her fragile heart to bear. She had always been sheltered within the embrace of her brothers and parents since childhood. The involvement of mafia and violence was something she had never imagined could happen.

Later Sana received a call from Salman, and upon answering, she heard his voice saying, "Princess, come outside the company. I'm waiting for you." Sana responded, "What's the matter, Oppa? I'm in the middle of work." Salman insisted, "You haven't eaten properly for days now, so be quick. No excuses are approved."

Sana sighed as she ended the call, then exited her office, leaving Taehyung looking confused about her sudden departure. As she reached Salman, he opened the passenger seat for her, fastened her seatbelt, and then settled into the driver's seat, driving away from there.

The journey was filled with silence until Salman cleared his throat and asked, "Princess, are you okay?" Sana's heart had longed for him to ask that question, as she had tried her best to remain strong and patient through her trials. However, her heart was too weak to bear such ungrateful things. Unknowingly, tears welled up in her eyes, but she maintained her voice as she replied, "I'm all fine." Salman felt pained, knowing that Sana was hiding something from him.

As they arrived near a restaurant, Salman stepped out, leaving Sana alone in the car. Sana remained silent, engulfed in flashbacks of that night and yesterday in that same building , causing her heart to ache once more. The memories of the lecherous intentions in those men's eyes were vivid for Sana. She knew that if they had a chance that night, they would have taken her purity away. But with Allah's help, she was safe.

She burst into tears, uttering, "Ya Rabb, I know this is Your trial. I want to feel how You love Your servants. It's true You test Your beloved servants, but for me, give me the strength to face my trials, Ya Rabb. Don't let trauma overcome me, and keep my purity safe. Ya Rabb, grant me patience. I'm not that great because I'm not familiar with how trials are. You've given me everything I ever asked for. So now, I'm just weak. Make me stronger, Ya Rabb."

sana recite as her lips were trembling
رَبَّنَا أَفْرِغْ عَلَيْنَا صَبْرًا وَتَوَفَّنَا مُسْلِمِينَ
(Our Lord, pour upon us patience and let us die as Muslims [in submission to You])

She wiped her tears upon seeing Salman approaching. He opened the car door and placed a packet on Sana's lap, saying, "It's your favorite burger, and I bought a dessert for your sweet tooth." Sana held the packet but didn't feel like eating. She replied, "Just take me to the company, Oppa. I'll eat it from there." Salman sighed and said, "Either eat it yourself now, or should I feed you?" With no choice, Sana took out the burger and took a bite after saying bismillah. Salman patiently waited until she finished her burger and then handed her the dessert to finish. Sana took a scoop of the dessert and felt like throwing up but managed to hold herself from throwing up and finished it, not wanting to worry Salman.

After Sana finished her dessert, Salman called her name with concern, "Sana!" Sana was surprised, as it was the first time she heard him call her name. She hummed in response as Salman said, "Tell me everything from the start." Sana kept a normal face and continued, "Tell you about what?" Salman's heart ached as she continued the lie. He said, "Yesterday, I didn't find the car's keys in the locker, and the staff told me you took them." Sana listened silently, realizing he had discovered something. Salman continued, "When I arrived at the parking lot, my keys were on the ground, and you were nowhere to be found. My suspicion led me to check the CCTV footage, where I saw a masked man kidnapping you. What confused me more was that you returned to the office with Jungkook like nothing happened." Sana pressed her lips together, unsure of how to explain things to him.