*part 7*

TAEHYUNG's pov

Taehyung woke up that day with a serene and rejuvenated spirit. Though unsure of the exact reason for his calm demeanor, he attributed it to a restful night's sleep. After a refreshing shower, he meticulously selected a navy blue suit paired with a crisp white shirt and a bold red tie, perfect for the office. Following his grooming routine, he dabbed on his "Intense Desire" cologne before making his way to the parking lot of the building to retrieve his car. Upon entering the vehicle, a text message from a friend popped up: "Hey buddy, we've planned a champagne soirée tonight at the ******* club! Join us!" Taehyung exhaled deeply upon reading the message, musing to himself with a grin, "Sounds exciting , my devil. Let's join the soirée tonight." Addressing his car with a playful tone, he revved up his BMW and departed from the parking lot.

SANA's pov

"On the other hand, Sana strutted out in her power outfit, clad in a nude brown straight pant paired with a long women's blazer. Her coffee brown shirt and dark brown hijab completed the look, accentuated by a spritz of her 'coco mademoiselle' perfume. Catching her reflection, she couldn't help but smirk, muttering to herself, 'Sana, looking like a boss lady today.'

Stopping by Salman's door, she bellowed in a mock-serious tone, "Salman, are you alive in there?" Salman, adjusting his watch, responded with a nonchalant "Barely." Sana reminded him of their mission to retrieve Ameekha, adding, "Don't keep me waiting, or I'll have to start singing outside your door."

Salman, with a chuckle, retorted, "Please spare my eardrums." As they descended for breakfast, Sana couldn't resist a jab, "You know, Salman, I've heard Ameekha loves a good serenade."

Salman, feigning horror, replied, "Oh no, I'm in trouble now." Mrs. Hakkim, amused by their banter, asked about Sana's first day, to which Sana replied between bites, "Eomma, it was like riding a roller coaster blindfolded!"

Mrs. Hakkim raised an eyebrow, while Salman nearly spat out his food in laughter. When the topic of leave for the wedding arose, Sana, with a sly grin, quipped, "Why settle for a week when I can take a month off, right, Salman?" Salman, feigning indignation, gasped dramatically, "Are you trying to bankrupt me?"

Sana, with a mischievous glint in her eye, reassured him, "Relax, big bro, I was just testing the waters." Mrs. Hakkim, thoroughly entertained, waved them off with a chuckle as they headed out for the day, their playful banter echoing through the hallway."

**"Allahumma inna na'oodhu bika min waqt al-hazn wa darak al-shaqawa wa su'il qadaa wa shamatat al-'adawa."**

Salman and Sana recited the dua together, their voices blending in harmony as they sought Allah's protection for their journey ahead. As they started the car, Salman couldn't contain his nervous excitement about seeing Ameekha. He stole a glance at Sana, hoping for some words of encouragement.

"Hey, Princess, what's the verdict? Am I looking dashing enough?" Salman asked with a playful grin, his eyes betraying his anticipation.

Sana couldn't resist teasing him, her eyes twinkling mischievously. "Oh, big brother, are you worried that your charm might not sweep Ameekha off her feet?"

Salman's mock indignation was evident as he retorted, "Hey now, don't underestimate the power of Salman's charisma!"

Sana burst into laughter, unable to contain her amusement. "Alright, alright, you look absolutely swoon-worthy, okay?"