*part 10*

SALMAN's pov

As Salman stepped out of the cafe bar, he tried calling Taehyung, only to realize that Taehyung wasn't answering. Just then, another call beeped on Salman's phone, prompting him to answer with a curious tone, "Hello, who's this?" On the other end, a voice replied, "Hey dude, it's Jungkook." Salman, intrigued, inquired, "Wait, how did you get my number?" Jungkook casually responded, "Oh, come on, I got it from the business card provided by your assistant." Salman, realizing this, nodded and asked, "So, what can I do for you?" Jungkook, sounding concerned, explained, "I've been trying to reach Taehyung multiple times, but he's not responding. Is everything okay?" Salman took a moment to describe the situation, and Jungkook, understanding the gravity, reassured Salman and promised to handle Taehyung. With that, Jungkook ended the call.

Salman felt a bit relieved after hearing that Jungkook would handle the situation with Taehyung. With a long list of tasks already demanding his attention, including preparations for his two brothers' marriage, the added stress of the lost file and Taehyung's state of mind weighed heavily on him. However, finding someone like Jungkook, who shared his concerns about Taehyung, provided a glimmer of trust and support.

Taking a deep breath, Salman made the decision to entrust the matter to Jungkook's capable hands. He knew he needed to focus on the upcoming wedding festivities and ensure everything was in order for the celebration.

JUNGKOOK's pov

Jungkook, sitting inside his Audi R8 V10,

let out a sigh of frustration. "Come on, Taehyung, where are you? Please pick up the phone," he muttered to himself, his voice laced with concern. As the automated message played through his phone, stating that Taehyung wasn't answering, Jungkook's frustration boiled over, and he slammed his hand against the steering wheel, the sound of the horn echoing through the quiet street.

Thinking hard, Jungkook tried to recall possible places where Taehyung could be when he was upset. Despite being in America and lacking strong contacts with Taehyung, Jungkook remembered Taehyung's love for boxing since their teenage years. Taehyung had picked up the habit from Jungkook, who was a pro in boxing and used to frequent the boxing club with Taehyung. It was their shared passion for the sport that had helped Taehyung ease his mind during tough times. With this realization, Jungkook set out to find Taehyung, knowing that the boxing club might be where he sought solace.

Jungkook hurriedly made his way to the nearest boxing clubs, his heart pounding with worry. As he visited each one, his frustration grew with every empty venue he encountered. Taehyung was nowhere to be found, and Jungkook's anxiety intensified with each passing moment. The thought crossed his mind: What if Taehyung hadn't gone to the boxing club? What if he was contemplating something drastic, like ending his own life?