Staying Up

With only just a few days passing by, Deku and Toga have adjusted living together in this new hideout of theirs, which they have also discovered has been stocked with food thanks to Kurogiri. But staying in this hideout, Deku has decided to go out on early morning patrols to scout out the area and possible threats, while doing this he was leaving Toga behind back at the hideout to let her stay sleeping in her room. Yet when Toga wakes up she can't help but to be a little upset knowing that she is here all by herself with no one to talk to. Coming here, Toga thought she could get even closer to Deku since it was only going to be the two of them here, but with Deku gone throughout the rest of the morning and half of the afternoon, all Toga could do was sit around and do nothing as she waits for Deku back to The hideout.

~Hours later~

As Toga was in her room laying on the bed she was scrolling through her phone looking at pictures of cute cats. But soon enough she left her the door from downstairs open. Hearing that, Toga dropped her phone as she leaded out of bed and ran out the room through the hallway and down the stairs. Reaching down the steps she saw Deku with his back turn as he was taking off his shoes. Seeing him occupied with this gave Toga a perfect opportunity to give him a heartfelt welcome back. So she began running over towards him with open arms and puckered lips.

~Toga~

"Welcome back, Izuku!"

With Toga inches away from grabbing and kissing Deku who began to turn around. Her lips then pressed against something warm but solid. Opening her eyes she looks up and sees better lips are pressed against a small Chinese to go box that is being held by Deku. From seeing that, she pulls her lips away from the to go box as she then looks over at Deku.

~Toga~

"What's this?"

~Deku~

"It's dinner. Take it."

~Toga~

"Oh, okay."

Saying this, Toga took the to go box out Deku's hand. From her doing this, Deku then walked past her and began heading over to the stairs. As he did, Toga turned to look at him.

~Toga~

"Wait, aren't you going to join me for dinner?"

Due to Toga saying that, Deku came to a stop but did not turn around.

~Deku~

"Sorry but I already had dinner."

~Toga~

"I see. Well then, thanks for the dinner, Izuku."

~Deku~

"You're welcome Toga. Now if you excuse me I'm going to wash up."

With that said, Deku continued making his way over to the stairs.

~Toga~

"Okay then, I guess I'll just be in the kitchen enjoying my dinner."

Once Deku reached the steps he then began heading upstairs, leaving Toga downstairs by herself. As soon as Toga heard them the bathroom shut, she then looked down at the to go box in her hand where she then let's out single sight. After doing so she went into the kitchen and opened the fridge where she then placed to go back inside, due to not having an appetite at all. So with doing that, Toga then went back upstairs and went into her room where she got ready for bed. Minutes later, Deku came back downstairs wearing wearing shorts and playing black T-shirt. Walking over to the couch he sits down on it where he then sets a timer on his phone. Afterwards he places his phone down on the table next to the couch. He then lays down onto the couch and closes his eyes where he immediately falls asleep. But once asleep he began to hear voices from his past.