Do You Want Me

Once the morning finally came, Toga sat up and stretched, causing the blanket that was covering her to fall off and expose her chest and stomach. After stretching she noticed that she was on the couch which reminded her of what happened last night. As Toga smiled and blushed from the thought of last night, she then wondered where Deku went off to. So turning her head, she saw a plate of toast and a glass of milk on the table, beside that was a little folded up piece of paper and had her name on it. Reaching out she grabs the paper and unfolded was she then sees Deku's handwriting which she begins reading.

~Deku's letter~

"Good morning Toga. I went out on my patrol, I'll be back later this evening."

From reading that little letter, Toga felt happy to know that that he left her this note along with some breakfast. Putting the piece of paper aside, Toga sits properly on the couch and begins eating her breakfast. While having her breakfast Toga began thinking of a way to thank Deku for last night and the breakfast he prepared for her, doing so she thought of a perfect way to thank him. So right after having her breakfast she tied her hair up I'm headed straight into the kitchen.

~Evening~

Right when the evening finally came, Deku was on a rooftop when suddenly he heard his phone beeping. Reaching into his pocket he pulls out his phone that it's time for him to start heading back to the hideout. But while having the phone in his hand it suddenly began ringing and showed the person calling was Kurogiri. Answering the phone he places up to his ear.

~Deku~

"Hello."

~Kurogiri~

"Ah hello there Izuku. It's good to hear from you."

~Deku~

"Yeah same here. So what's the sudden call for?"

~Kurogiri~

"Oh it's nothing really. I'm just calling and checking on everyone that's all."

~Deku~

"Ah I see."

~Kurogiri~

"So how are you and Toga doing? I trust that things are going quite well between the two of you."

With hearing Kurogiri say this, Deku blushed as he thought of what him and Toga did last night.

~Deku~

"Y-yeah. Things aren't going pretty good between us."

~Kurogiri~

"Well that's good to hear. I'm glad that the two of you I getting along."

~Deku~

"M-me too."

~Kurogiri~

"Well if you excuse me, I have more villains to call and check up on. I'll contact you in a couple of days."

~Deku~

"Right. I'll talk to you later then."

~Kurogiri~

"Likewise. I wish the both of you the best."

~Deku~

"Yeah same here."

With that said, Deku hanged up the call and place this phone back into his pocket. Afterwards, Deku begin heading back to The hideout. An hour later he arrived back and went inside to the front door. After going up the stairs, he reaches the door which he then opens and steps foot inside. From doing so he immediately got a whiff of something being cooked. Following the smell of food, Deku walks into the kitchen where he then sees Toga standing in front of the stove cooking something. But while looking at her, Deku suddenly saw that she was wearing nothing but a apron that only covered her front part and not her back which left her butt exposed which was a bit startling to see.