Staying In

As the sound of an alarm went off, Toga slowly begin opening your eyes until she was able to see Deku who was getting up from the bed. While Toga watched Deku who then turned around and looked back at her, for the both of them looked at one another as a smiled.

~Deku~

"Good morning."

~Toga~

"Morning, Izuku."

With Deku looking at Toga, he then leaned towards her as he then placed his left hand over her right cheek and gave her a kiss directly on the lips. While kissing, Toga went ahead and tightly wrapped her arms around Deku's neck and pulled him back onto the bed where she begin to kiss him with a little bit more passion by sticking her tongue in his mouth where she played with his tongue. From being kissed so intensely, Deku attempted to break free from her tight grip, both each attempts he felt her arms getting tighter around him. But eventually he managed to part his lips away from hers but was still in her tight grip. looking at Toga, Deku sees a devilish expression on her face.

~Toga~

"Did you like your morning kiss, Izuku?"

~Deku~

"Hah, not as much as you liked it."

From saying this, Deku hears Toga let out a little giggle under her breath.

~Deku~

"Enough fun in games now Toga. Let's get ready for a patrol."

~Toga~

"Or we could stay in bed and continue the fun and games, especially under the sheets."

~Deku~

That does sound fun. But business first pleasure later."

With that said, Deku reached behind his neck where he then grabbed Toga's arms and pulled them off of his neck I see them lifted himself off the bed again. After he did this, Toga set up on the bed as she been tucked in her legs while she looked over at Deku.

~Toga~

"Can't we just stay in for today?"

~Deku~

"Sorry Toga but no. These patrols make sure that we're safe. So I suggest you get ready while I go brush my teeth. Okay?"

~Toga~

"(Sigh) Fine."

As Deku looked at Toga he then saw a pouting expression on her face as she too puffed up her cheeks. Seeing her do this leaned over to her and placed his hand back on her cheek again where she then looked at him.

~Deku~

"How about once our patrol is over, we get some snacks on our way back. Sounds good?"

Hearing Deku say this, Toga went ahead and stuffed pouting as she then smiled at him."

~Toga~

"All right. You got yourself a deal. But first I'm going to need one more thing."

~Deku~

"And what is that you need?"

From Deku asking this, Toga then close their eyes and puckered her lips.

~Toga~

"One more good morning kiss."

With hearing that, Deku smirked. As a puckered his lips even began to lean and close to Toga. Eventually once their lips touched, Toga immediately wrapped her arms around Deku's neck again and pulled him right back onto the bed again.