A Little More Rough

From a week passing by Deku and Toga's relationship has grown exponentially after their confession to one another. Due to this they have been spending more time together then they used to. Especially in the bedroom where they were more intimate than ever. Yet being in this new relationship, Toga couldn't help but to want a little bit more from Deku especially during their intimate moment in the bed. But as Toga thought about telling Deku about these wants, she she felt that he'll see them as strange or off-putting. So Toga instead kept it to herself for now until she gains the courage to tell Deku about these wants and hope that he'll accept them. As Deku and Toga were on patrol, they ran to building to building where they explode even more of the city. Eventually they came to a stop on top of a roof where they looked over the ledge and watched the people walk through the streets below.

~Toga~

"Wow, there's even more people here then there are back near our hideout."

~Deku~

"Well that's good, the less people the less chances for Heroes to show up where we live."

~Toga~

"You bring up a good point. The last thing we want is a hero knocking at our front door again."

~Izuku~

"Ha, exactly."

So with that said, Deku and Toga continued looking down at the streets checking for any Heroes. Yet while they look down, Toga then turn to attention over to Deku who she noticed was was looking more intensely at the people below, which made her wonder something?

~Toga~

"Hey Izuku."

~Deku~

"Yeah Himiko?"

Deku says this he looks over at Toga.

~Toga~

"Do you ever miss it?"

~Deku~

"Miss what?"

~Toga~

"You know, being down there when you weren't a villain. Do you miss it?"

With hearing this question, Deku looked back down at the people below.

~Deku~

"Well when I used to be down there I always have the feeling that I never belonged, like I was an outcast. So to answer your question, no I don't, I don't miss down there."

~Toga~

"Really?"

~Deku~

"Yeah, besides if I was still down there then I wouldn't have been able to meet you."

Deku says that as he looks over at Toga and smiles at her, which also causes her to smile right back at him.

~Toga~

"Hehe, well I'm glad that I'm not down there either. Because being up here with you is more than enough.

~Deku~

"Ha, took the words right out of my mouth."

After Deku said this, Toga inched towards Deku and rested her head on his left shoulder. Seeing Toga do that, Deku went ahead and wrapped his left arm around her waist to have her close by. Hours later they saw that the sun was beginning to set, so they began heading back to the hideout. Eventually after a few hours later, Deku and Toga returned back to the hideout where they went inside. Right away Deku immediately began preparing dinner with Toga who decided to lend a helping hand. With Toga's help dinner was prepared in no time, allowing Deku and her to have dinner a bit early. Right after dinner and cleaning up, Deku and Toga went over to the couch where they snuggled up together and begin watching a bit of TV. Eventually after watching TV for a couple of hours, they soon stopped as they then decided to head back to the room. Yet once they reach the upstairs, Deku decided to go take a bath before heading into the room. So Toga alone began heading back to the room. Once she made her way back inside the room she immediately went over to the bed and fell right back on top of it where she then looked at the ceiling. Yet while she laid there, the feeling of her wants began begin to course through her body which also caused her body temperature to raise quite high. Feeling this heat course through her body, Toga also felt her own heartbeat racing so fast that she thought it would pop right out of her chest. With all of this suddenly happening to her, Toga knew right there and now that she cannot keep her wants all to herself anymore. 20 minutes later, the door to the room opens allowing Deku to step inside wearing a blank shirt and shorts while also drawing his hair with a towel.