Run Away With Me

A week has passed since Deku and Toga's date, but since then they had no choice but to stay inside their hideout due to the sidekick that Deku killed. Yet the heroes did not know that since they couldn't find sidekick's body, so a wide search commenced through the city, which is why Deku and Toga had no choice but to stay in their hideouts which they really did not complain about at all. While they were snuggled up on the couch, they were watching the news to see the situation that is going on in the city.

~News reporter~

"It has been a week now since the disappearance of sidekick. No trace of him have not been found yet, but we hope that we will find him soon."

~Deku~

"Ha, as if they will find him."

Deku says this with a smirk. From him doing so, Toga who was being cuddled by Deku looked back him.

~Toga~

"By the way. Where did you send his?"

~Deku~

"To a bear infested Forest."

Hearing this, Toga couldn't help but to let out a little sneaker.

~Toga~

"Hah wow, That quirk of yours is really something."

~Deku~

"Yep, it sure is."

Saying that, Deku raised his hand in front of Toga who looked over to see a small black portal to appear in the palm of his hand. With seeing the small portal, the two just looked at it.

~Deku~

"Void. One of my useful quirks"

~Toga~

"That's really cool. How does it work?"

~Deku~

"Well it's pretty simple. All I have to do is think really hard of where I want the void to appear. Once I do I can send anything through it, for example that dead sidekick."

~Toga~

"So it's kind of like Krogiri's portals?"

~Deku~

"Well something like that. Using this quirk takes a lot of effort. So the void portal I made to dump the body really took a lot out of me, this is all I can do right now."

~Toga~

"It's still cool though."

~Deku~

"Yeah it really is."

With saying that, Deku closes the palm of his hand making his void quirk disappear as he then lowered his hand. From doing so, Toga then looked back at Izuku and smiled as he too then looked at her.

~Toga~

"But it's still not as cool as you, Izuku."

Hearing Toga say this made Deku smirk as he then leaned in and pressed his lips against Toga's, which made the two kiss one another. Yet as the two continued kissing it began turning into something more sensual as they both began slipping their tongues in and out of each other's mouth. Which made Deku slide his right hand under Toga's loose shirt where he then cupped her right breast which she begins squeezing. From Toga feeling Deku's strong hand gently squeezing her breast, she then reached her right hand behind her and placed her right hand on Deku's crotch, where she felt his erect bulge that she began stroking it. As a two were getting even more aroused from kissing and touching one another they suddenly hear a phone ringing which somewhat ruins the moment. With hearing the ringing going off over and over they had no choice but to stop. So they stop touching and pulled their lips away from one another as they both then let out a sigh.