Ch 2 || Again?

The alarm goes off and I shut it off groaning.

"Y/N! Wake up." Lana says as she pulls the covers off of me exposing my skin to the cool morning air.

"Fuck Lana! It's freezing!" I try to grab the blankets back but she laughs which causes Elise to wake up.

"What are we laughing at so early?" she says rubbing her eyes and yawning.

"Y/N sleeps in shorts and a hoodie so she's always freezing! You never learn, do you? Now wake up or we'll miss breakfast!" she grabs my legs and pulls me out of bed.

Once we get dressed we wait for the boys in the common room and we talk for a bit when they finally arrive.

"Sorry love, they wouldn't get out of bed." Draco says with a soft smile looking at me while pointing over his shoulder to a still sleepy Crabbe and Goyle yawning. He walks over to me and kisses me which I happily return.

"Morning" he says and kisses me again

"Morning" I smile and kiss him back. Crabbe walks over to Elise and kisses her and Goyle does the same except to Lana.

We all walk out of the commons and make our way to the great hall where more students are piling in.

"Ew.. it's so.." Draco fake gags "Crowded.." I finish his sentence and the other four nod. we head to our normal seats at the Slytherin table and Draco, Crabbe and Goyle pile food on their plates as me and the girls roll our eyes "You guys are disgusting!" I say laughing jokingly as I grab an apple. Lana and Elise laugh and agree as well as they take a piece of toast and some waffles.

The boys laugh and Draco looks at me "Love, you have to eat more than an apple." he says as he puts his hand on top of mine. "I know but I'm just not hungry, okay?" I take my hand away and cross it over my chest rolling my eyes as I take a bite of the apple. He sighs and continues to eat his food.

I love Draco. People think he's rude, but when you get to know him, he's really nice and sweet sometimes. I mean maybe it's just to me since I am his girlfriend. I feel a hand on my shoulder and I turn around to see my dad standing over me with his hand on my shoulder and the other resting in his pocket.

"Y/N, how did you sleep?" "I slept good da- Professor." "Good, I don't want you to get another detention." he takes his hand off my shoulder and places it in his pocket as he gives me a stern look and i roll my eyes. "I know.." "Good. I'll see you later. Lana, Elise, Draco, Crabbe, Goyle." he says nodding a goodbye to all of them and kisses my head softly.

Everyone knows that I'm his daughter, so when he kisses my head in a soft fatherly way no one acts strange, they don't even care, but I don't call him dad unless it's the weekend, the morning, afternoon, or summer and winter break. Mostly because it feels a little weird.

We finish eating our breakfast and then start to go to our first class. Me and Lana have Transfiguration, Draco and Crabbe have Potions, and Goyle and Elise have Charms. We say our goodbyes and then go our separate ways. For some reason, my last class is Potions. I hate having it last. Me and Elise have potions together so we always sit next to each other. I'm gifted in potions for some reason.

The class is waiting outside because Snape HATES it when we walk in without permission. Something about it being 'disrespectful', I'm not really sure.

We hear a loud demanding voice behind us "IN" he yells and we all rush into our seats fast. We know that when he yells he's in a bad mood. I mean he's always in a bad mood, but some days.. it's worse than others.

Me and Elise are working on our potion when Professor Snape starts making his rounds to check on everyone. He glares at me and I start to get anxious. He always makes me anxious.

God I hope I didn't mess it up..

"It's.. not your best, Lupin."

Fuck.

"Is anything I do not good enough? Like can I ever be good enough? You always tell everyone else that theirs are good and to me? You always find something wrong with it!" I say crossing my arms in an annoyed tone and all of a sudden the class goes silent, and I know that I just fucked up.

"Miss. Lupin you need to learn how to control your self! I'm getting tired of your childish outbursts!" He yells and I stare into his eyes.

"Detention!"

"Again!?!"

"Yes again, and if you don't want another one tomorrow too then I would shut my mouth if I were you."

I sigh and sit down. "Smart choice. Stay, the rest of you, class dismissed."

"Elise! Can you tell my dad that I have another detention with the dungeon bat and I won't be at dinner?"

"Yeah, of course." she says with a soft smile.

Once she leaves he slams the door shut with a flick of his wrist and storms over to me taking my chin in his hand and forces me look at him. My cheeks are starting to hurt from the way he's grabbing my face.

"Miss. Lupin do I need to have a talk with your father about your childish behavior?"

"No, Sir."

"Then act your age and Grow. Up." I gulp and nod but his grip gets stronger. "Speak. To. Me." he demands. "Yes sir." he lets go of my chin. "Good. Now clean all of the cauldrons until. they. shine. Understand?" "Yes sir." he smirks evilly and goes to sit at his desk to grade papers.

After an hour of cleaning I'm finally done. "I finished." I say looking at him. "Oh yeah? Lemme see how good you did.." he runs his finger along the cauldron and a little cleaning spell to make sure.

"Alright.. you may go."

"Thank you. Good night."

"Mhm"

I walk to my father's office slowly.

shit he's gonna kill me..

Yes even though it's my father's room, I knock. "Come in.." I push the door open slowly and see him sitting at his desk with his elbows on the desk and his head in his hands and he looks so disappointed.

fuck.

"Again?" he starts to shake his head and then puts a silencing spell on the door and stands up slamming his palms down on his desk and looks at me. "AGAIN??" I look down and feel a tear start to fall down my cheek. "LOOK AT ME WHEN I SPEAK TO YOU Y/N!" I look up and stare at him and the tears fall.

"YOU ARE DEAD! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT DID TO ME? EVERY TEACHER THINKS THAT I CANT CONTROL MY OWN DAUGHTER!"

I look down and just cry. I've only seen him this mad once, and that's when I snuck out of the house when I was 10.

"GO TO YOUR DORM! RIGHT NOW!"