Ch 17 || Dinner

Once we get inside, there's a trail that leads to a nice table with a candle and two chairs. There's also nice romantic music playing in the background, and the lights are a bit dim.

There seems to be what looks like two plates with metal things covering them, probably to keep the food warm. We walk to the table and he pulls out my chair and I sit down and he pushes it in.

"Thank you, love."

"Anything for my princess." He smiles and then sits across from me. I take the metal cover off and see steak with mashed potatoes and I smile. "I love steak.." I laugh a bit "I know." I look at him "What, how?" he chuckles "Love, I can read minds.. once you were thinking about food and said 'i love steak..' so, I made you steak." He smiles and places his hand on mine and I blush.

"Aww Sev! I love you!" I say and he smiles "I love you too princess." He says and takes a bite of his steak and I do the same. "Merlin this is so good! Did you make this?" he smiles and nods "I'm also quite a chef.." He says with a soft laugh and I take another bite of the steak. "This is so good!"

He smiles "I'm glad you like it." we eat and talk about our day until we're done eating. I get up and grab the plates. "Love you don't have to." I smile "I want to, please let me." and he sighs "Okay.. Only if you want to." I bring the plates to the sink and begin to wash them when I feel hands wrap around my waist.

He comes behind me and presses himself close to me, and I can feel his erection pressing against my ass. He starts to kiss and give me hickeys on my neck "Love.." I say as I shut the water off. "Hmm?" he hums as he continues to nibble me. I moan softly and he turns me to look at him.

He admires me for a moment before leaning in and kissing me passionately.He grabs my ass which is always a signal for me to jump in his arms. I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. He moves to the side away from the sink and places me on the counter.

He starts to kiss me everywhere causing me to moan. Then he starts to untie my dress and take it off seeing my black lace lingerie and smirks. He throws my dress to the side and unclips my bra throwing it to the side as well. He takes off my underwear and opens my legs smirking as he sees how wet I am.

"Such a good slut.."

I moan and he starts to rub my wet folds before starting to circle my clit. He gets on his knees and begins to eat my pussy and circle my clit causing many moans. He then sticks his tongue into my hole and fucks me with it. I push his head closer and he moans.

Then he slides two fingers into me and starts to roughly finger me and suck my clit. I keep moaning like crazy until I cum and he smiles licking it all up.

He picks me up again and brings me to his bed and throws me down. He starts to unbuckle his belt and then takes off his pants and boxers throwing them to the side. Then he takes off his shirt and stands at the foot of the bed stroking his cock gently. "Come." He demands and I crawl on the bed over to him and start to suck him.

I suck fast and hard causing him to moan and then he starts to deep throat me causing me to gag. I put a hand down to my pussy and start rubbing it as I suck him. He cums into my mouth with a loud groan "Swallow like a good slut." He says and I do.

"Face the wall." he says and I turn to face the wall still on my knees. He gets on the bed behind me and pushes my face down to the bed and holds my neck down. He thrusts into me with no warning and I start to moan. He fucks me hard and fast groaning and starts to rub my clit giving me more pleasure.

"Daddy.. I'm- I'm.." He starts fucking me harder hitting my cervix "Good girl, cum for me pet." He says releasing his seed into me as I cum. He pulls out and pushes me onto my back. He grabs my neck and starts to choke me as he slams his dick back into my pussy earning more gasps and moans from me.

He fucks me harder and faster and I can't stop screaming and whimpering. He pulls out and cums on my stomach and I smile. He then shoves four fingers into my pussy and starts to finger me causing more moans. He fingers me harder until I squirt all over him and he smiles "Your such a good slut.."

He smiles and kisses me passionately. He shoves his dick into my ass now and starts fucking it hard. He puts three fingers in my pussy and starts to finger me while he fucks my ass. I'm a mess of sweat and moans and whimpers which is turning him on even more. He cums inside my ass as I squirt around his fingers.

He starts to lick my juices as he massages my breast and I'm breathing heavily. He kisses me and asks "One more time? or are you done.." and I moan "Please daddy.. One more time.." he smirks "Very well pet." He picks me up again "Where are we going?"

"To the couch.."

"Why?"

"Because, I want to fuck you everywhere in my chambers. Because I want our love every where.." he says as he sits on the couch. I sit up and slide him into me and he moans. I start to ride him and he groans as he kisses my tits. He smacks my ass causing me to whimper.

I start riding him harder and faster and he cums. He pulls out and flips me onto my back and starts to finger me and eat my clit again. A few more minutes of this and he sees i'm close "Cum.. Now.." he says and I squirt on him and he licks it up.

"Best dessert ever.." He says with a smirk "I agree.. Best dessert." he lays me on top of him and we start to cuddle for a bit. Then I get up and get dressed again but ask him to keep the dress.

I give him a kiss goodbye and then walk back to my dorm. It's 11:30 pm and I slowly open the door to find Lana and Elise smoking weed and they see me. "Y/N! How was it!"

"Ughhh it was so nice! He made me dinner and then fucked me like 10 times." I say collapsing on my bed taking a hit of my vape. "Merlin! You lucky girl!" they laugh.