Ch 7 || Such A Good Slut.

In the morning it's the same. Getting up, dressed blah blah blah. I go to breakfast and eat some food because I didn't eat dinner last night so I'm hungry.

Then it's time for classes and it goes how it always does. Boring. Then it's lunch. I grab some food and go to the astronomy tower to eat. I look at the time and see that I have 30 minutes left of lunch so I decide to go for a walk.

I walk into the garden and roam around for a little looking at the lake. I start to skip some rocks and watch the way they hit the water. It's very satisfying.

I hear sticks and leaves crunching behind me and I turn to find Draco. "Y/N.. can we talk.."

"Draco you yelled at me and told me to never speak to you again. what could you possibly want?" I face him and cross my arms as he walks closer.

"I'm sorry Y/N.. for yelling at you, I was just upset that you left me.."

"Draco I didn't leave you! I broke up with you but I still want to be friends"

"Really?"

"Draco of course, I've known you since we were five.."

He sighs and walks closer offering me his hand "Friends?"

I grab his hand "Friends" I smile and we shake hands.

"We should go back before we get yelled at" he says rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeah I agree." I smile and we walk back to the castle. I go to my next class and he does the same. Then it's potions time.

Ok so act like a bitch so I get punished..

I walk in late on purpose "Miss. Lupin.. you're late."

"Sorry Professor"

"Sit."

"Ok"

"Don't 'Ok' me! do it and speak when you should"

I nod

"Words."

"Yes sir."

He smirks and I walk to my seat. I chew gum and blow bubbles while tapping my fingers on the desk to make him annoyed, and it worked.

"Y/N stop with your foolish disruptive behavior!"

"Sorry."

He glares at me and I glare back. I start to doodle instead of taking notes and he sees.

"Miss. Lupin, are you paying attention?"

"Yes sir."

"Show me your notes."

"Erm.."

"Now."

I sigh and flip my notebook around and he balls his fists. "That's it! Detention you child!"

yes. it worked.

"But sir i-"

"Don't 'but sir' me! Now pay attention!"

I roll my eyes and he's about had enough. He stomps over to me and slams his fists on my desk. "Do NOT roll your eyes at me!"

"Sorry.."

"Merlin you're a child!" he rolls his eyes and returns back to the front of class and begins teaching again.

The bell rings and I stay for my detention. He locks the door and storms over to me. "My my.. what should I do to you.."

I smirk "I don't know, professor."

"Well.. I have an idea.." He smirks and circles me like i'm prey and he's a predator.

"Oh really..? What are you going to do sir.." I say with a fake scared look and he smirks.

"I think I'll just have to fuck you until you beg. me. to. stop." he says with a lustful smile and I feel a shiver run down my spine.

"Oh.. please.." I say with a smile and he picks me up. He carry's me to his room and throws me on the bed locking his office door and he puts a silencing spell on the door. "Now you can scream as loud as you want my pet.."

I moan softly at his words. "Undress." he says and I immediately do.

"So eager to be punished hmm?"

"Yes daddy."

He gets undressed. "On all fours. NOW."

I get on my hands and knees facing the headboard and I can feel his hands sliding over my ass and back caressing every inch of me and I moan.

"So eager.." He pulls my hair making my head fly back "Your mine, and mine only.. I will use you and fuck you however I. See. Fit. do you understand my pet?"

"Yes daddy." I moan and he groans softly "Good girl.."

He teases my wet folds for a minute and rubs my clit and I moan. He slaps my ass and makes me jump in a little pain and it makes him smirk.

He gets on the bed behind me and pushes his tip inside me and I gasp softly. Without warning, I feel all of him fill me up and I scream "FUCK" and he smiles.

He starts to thrust into me slowly at first holding my hips to keep me in place. He then starts to speed up more and more every thrust. It starts becoming faster and harder to the point where I can't stop moaning. Moan after moan escapes my mouth and he reaches his hand under me and starts to rub my clit which makes me scream.

"Daddy.. I'm- I'm cuming.." I moan and he roars and slams into me harder. I start crying from the pain and pleasure and then he stops.

"Get on your back." He says demandingly "I want to watch your pretty little face as I make you cum." he says and I smile rolling onto my back. He thrusts into me again without warning and I scream.

He starts fucking me harder and faster hitting my g-spot with each and every thrust and I feel like I'm about to cum.

"Do it.. cum for daddy.." he says and I can't hold it anymore. I cum hard and he groans as he cums as well filling me up with his hot seed and I smile. He pulls out and then grabs a cloth to clean us both. He lays next to me and pulls me into his chest.

"Such a good little slut." he says as he kisses my forehead. "And I'm your slut only daddy.." I say with a smile as I start to kiss him again.

He groans and then rolls me on top of him and I know what he wants me to do. I put my knees on each side of him and slowly slide his cock back into my pussy and I moan. I start to ride him hard and fast and then I rock back and forth until he moans and I know he's close.

I start rocking harder and faster rubbing my clit on him sending waves of pleasure through out my body. I start moaning and we both cum at the same time.

"You're so good daddy.." I say panting as I collapse onto him.

"You're not bad yourself" he says with a soft chuckle kissing my forehead. I snuggle into his chest and he uses his wand to clean us since he doesn't want to move me. He pulls a blanket over us and we fall asleep.