Ch 18 || The Night

Warning: SA

We went to bed and when I woke up around 1 pm the girls were gone. I started to do my homework until 3 pm. I got up and went into the kitchen to grab an apple and I saw a note that says,

Dear Y/N,
Me and Elise are going out with the boys for the night. We probably wont be back until late.. so don't wait up.
XOXO,
Lana and Elise

I smile and put the letter down. I pick up the apple and wash it and then go to do some homework. I look at the time and see that it's 5 pm now. I shut my books and went to the bathroom to the shower and I hear the door open "Hello..?" I call out and theres no response. I grab the plunger from the side and hold it. The door breaks open and In walks Gilderoy Lockheart. "What the fuck??" I say and he grabs me by my neck and lifts me up and I squirm trying to get down and I start to gasp for air. "You've been a bad slut.. I have to punish you too darling.. The girls wont be back.."

He throws me onto the bed and before I could get up, he flicked his wands and bound my ankles to the bottom and my arms to the top of my bed. I start screaming but he puts a cloth in my mouth. I start to squirm and he whips me with his belt and I scream into the cloth. He puts a silencing spell on the door so no one could hear.

He takes off his pants and starts to whip my stomach causing scratches and bruises to form. I start to cry from the pain and he thinks its from pleasure so he thrusts his cock deep into me causing me to scream, he speeds up the pace not caring about my face the way I was crying and screaming as he fucked me harder and faster. He bit me and whipped me and scratched me everywhere fucking me harder with each thrust until he came in my pussy then he flipped me on my stomach causing my arms to twist.

He bit and slapped and whipped my ass and back causing so many scratches and bruises. The belt buckle hit me in the same spot each time and I was crying. I couldn't feel any thing anymore and I just wanted Severus. He came again and then slapped me again saying "good girl" over and over again. He took the cloth out and started to kiss me but I didn't kiss back which made him groan. He started to bite and suck my neck hard and then slapped my face.

He untied me and then got dressed slapping my face once more. He flicked his wrist causing the ropes to come off my wrists and ankles. He undid the silencing spell and unlocked the door leaving.

I was too weak to stand. So I just laid there. I couldn't move. I felt like I was paralyzed. A few minutes later the door open and I hear a voice speak "Y/N!! What happened!?!?" It's a man's voice, Oh.. It's s Severus.. I groan softly and he picks me up gently and I whimper.

He sighs and softly pulls me closer. "Y/N.. who did this to you...?" I cuddle closer and sob into his shoulder and he starts to caress my back. "Pr.. Profe- ssor.. Lo..ck he-art.." I say in between sobs and he stiffens. He starts to shush me and a few moments later my dad walks in "Y/N where have you be-" he looks around the room and stops when he sees Severus holding my naked, bruised, bloody body and he gasps and rushes over "Severus!! What did you do to her?!?!?!" He says trying to pick me up but I cling closer to Snape and he gasps.

"Y/N.."

I start sobbing and Severus whispers, "we've been seeing each other for about 7 months.." he says softly looking down.

"SEVERUS WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" He yells and I start to say "Dad! I love him! He cares about me and loves me and I fucking love him!" I say with a smile and he sighs as Severus looks down at me with a soft smile. "we'll have this conversation later, but right now, who did this to you Y/N..?" He says placing a hand on my shoulder and I whisper "Professor Lockheart.." and he gasps and runs out of the room.

Severus starts to whisper a healing spell on me and all of the cuts and bruises heal. He then gets me some clothes and helps dress me. He sits back on the bed and pulls me close as I start to fall asleep. I wake up to Dumbledore, Professor McGonagall, Professor Lockheart and my dad running in. Dumbledore is holding one of his arms and my dad is holding the other. "Im sorry!" The moment I see him, I start crying.

They make me tell them what happened, and then my dad makes me tell them about me and Snape. Dumbledore sends him to Azkaban and then we all sit down. Severus is telling them about us and they were shocked. After us reasoning with them they finally all agreed to keep it a secret. My dad let Severus take me to his room tonight.

Severus gently lays me down and gets in bed next to me pulling me close. He then pulls the covers over us and kisses my forehead. "It's okay.. I've got you now, I wont let anything else happen to you. I promise." He says pulling me even closer. I started to fall asleep as he began to rub my back softly. We woke up around 10 am and I rolled over to find him smiling at me "good morning princess." He says kissing my forehead softly. "Good morning love" I say giving him a kiss which he returns.

"What would you like for breakfast love?" He asks giving me one more kiss as he gets out of bed. "Hmmmm pancakes?" He smiles "of course."

Yes it's now Monday, but Dumbledore is giving him as many days as I need to be off to care for me. He walks into the kitchen and starts to make the pancakes.