Joshie: Fake Love

*The episode starts when Joshie would be seen walking to his donut shop when A Female Succubus suddenly looked at Joshie and started to smirk and walked to him*

Joshie: *he got some donuts as he walked out and ate some and spotted the succubus demon in front of him, then he got spooked*

Lady: Hey there, what's your name?~ *she speaks in a soft voice*

Joshie: Oh uhh... my name... my name is Joshie...

Lady: Cool cool, listen Joshie, You mind if we have a great time or something.

Joshie: uhh... Yes, of course. *he smiles as he feels shy* What do you mean exactly?...

Lady: We can hangout, and then later on we might have some fun time together~ *starts rubbing Joshie's chin*

Joshie: *Joshie starts blushing blue as his eyes widened* Uhhh... sure I mean I guess... *he smiles friendly while feeling awkward*

Lady: Good, Follow me. *She pulls Joshie's collar as she pulls him to a nearby Milkshake lounge and had a montage of them on their first date as they both laugh and talk, and then Joshie later makes out with her in the alley way as they're both hiding in there. Joshie started to feel even more in love with her*

Lady: Holy shit!~ that was so awesome! *she puts her dress back on as she walks out of the alley way with Joshie* I'll see you later~ Joshie~ *she chuckles as she walked away*

Joshie: *he is a little messy as he feels dizzy in love* Alright. See ya too, Ma'am~ *he then felt really excited* Man, that was awesome! *he then walked away*

*Darious and Hades can be seen in the household talking about themselves*

Joshie: *opened the door* Hey, Dad, Uncle! I had the best day of my life!

Darious: Hey Joshie, how was it?

Joshie: Great! This new lady just met me randomly and we both had a lot of fun!

Darious: Really? What kind of fun?

Joshie: She and I became a couple!

Hades: Really? that fast?... sounds pretty suspicious though, don't you think?...

Joshie: Don't worry I'm 21, and she's like I don't know 27

Darious: 27?

Joshie: I mean yeah... But we still had a great time Nonetheless!

Darious: *he and Hades look at each other as they both felt worried* Joshie... I don't know about this one...

Hades: I mean I know I'm a mafia boss but what if she's a prostitute or something? Or one of Verosika's sluts

Joshie: Don't worry guys, she's not a prostitute. If she was, I would've known. *gets a call from her* Oop gotta go. *he ran to his room*

*Hades and Darious both look at each other*

Darious: Should we be worried about this?...

Hades: Like what?

Darious: I feel like Joshie is going to suffer the same fate as I did... with my wife... *he looks down as he starts to feel sad*

Hades: oh yeah... her... I can't believe she cheated on you for another guy... and then she puts the blame on you for that... you know brother I'm... really sorry... for your loss.

Darious: It's fine, it's in the past. I'm just trying to avoid this conversation. I just hope nothing bad happens to Joshie...

*A week later and Joshie and the Succubus lady had a very good time but then suddenly something bad really happened*