Joshie: Creepy Mission

*Joshie got assigned to another mission as a portal opens but it shows Joshie in a room as he looks around as he starts looking around*

Joshie: Uhhh... hello?... is anyone there?... *he walks down the hall as the whole house is seen like a mess* Hello?... I have a pizza delivery for-

*then shows a creepy human I. Front of him*

Joshie: *he got spooked* AHHHH!!! *he sits on the chair as he feels afraid* WHO ARE YOU?!!!

Human: Hey man, I'm the one who actually hired you to deal with the problems I've been having... You see, I've lived my whole life in this wonderful place of mine. I've seen this website on the Dark web that's about selling guns and stuff. So I decided to go there and I didn't have fun there... but then they said I would have more fun if I became a member of the website, and so I didn't have fun there as well... I've been away from society and since then I have the urge to release it all.

Joshie: Uhhh ok?... but what are you gonna do?...

Human: I'm gonna burn my whole high school down. And then I'm gonna shoot up my school.

*Joshie looks at the human as he's horrified*

Joshie: Huh... well that's something you shouldn't be doing... uhh.. Why would you want to do that?...

Human: Because nobody likes me, I get bullied at school and nobody ever wants to be my friend. So I wanna end it all and burn my whole school down and soon kill everyone who despised me.

Joshie: *he stays more silent as he feels more creeped out as he thinks in his mind* "This has to be the creepiest mission. I've ever been on..."

Human: And they're always hating me for being a creep but I'm not a creep! I just wanted to be social. Now hold on, stay right there I'll be right back. *he closed the door and locked Joshie in there*

Joshie: ....What the fuck is this....

*Joshie can be seen in the hidden spectating portal window Loona and Blitz just made, Loona is already scared for Joshie and blitz is just confused*

Loona: Blitz, can't you check on Joshie?!

Blitz: Yeah just about too... Uhh hey Joshie are you ok, Bud?...

Joshie: I think I regret being in the human world, This is really horrifying... this is a lot creepier than any Creature I've seen in hell...

Loona: Ok No! I'm getting him out of there! *she quickly grabs the book and opens it up then she heard a

Joshie: *he then sees the human open the door and walks back in and walks to Joshie and then threw a smoke bomb on the ground turning the whole room into smoke* Ah Shit!!! What's with the smoke bomb? What are you trying to do?!

Human: So you wanna help me out?

Joshie: *he gets up and backs away from the human* I wanna get away from you. You're fucked! You're really fucked in the head!

Human: *he starts to get irritated* Don't say that about me! That's what the people at school would say!

Loona: *she got to the page and points at it as she's stressed out* There!!! Alright! *begins to start the portal*

Joshie: I- I'm getting more uncomfortable with you going up to me... I really don't like this at all...

Human: Don't SAY THAT!!! Are you gonna help me shoot up the school or not?!!!

Joshie: *he gets more terrified but then a portal opens under him as he fell through*

Human: *The human looks as he's shocked*

*Joshie can be seen Dropped to the ground from the portal in the ceiling*

Joshie: *he gets up as he still feels terrified*

Loona: *she runs to him and hugs him closely*

Blitz: What the fuck was that?! Who was that?

Joshie: I... I just wanna get back to cleaning... I don't like the human world anymore... *he gives Loona his shotgun and starts to walk out of the meeting room and gets back to Janitor work*

*The End*