Joshie: The Kidnapping

*shows the doors opened as Sarey can be seen as her face is covered as she's on the seat tied up with a microphone next to her as she's muffling*

Fidget's voice: Alright boys just keep her there, if she does something shove a dilldoe up her ass!

*Sarey then got uncovered as she looks around*

Fidget: Alrighty, Well well well. If it isn't one of Hell's greatest personalities. Sarey, you stubborn dumb Bitch. Listen here, The reason I kid- sorry I meant, I invited you here, is to give you another chance. I'm a very generous hound, Sarah. Yes Yes, a second chance to give me a new song, to get back to your old hobby, since you know... You decided not to sing or become a pop star anymore. Not even having your fans gaze upon you like a slut you are. You became an angry anarchistic Emo wannabe Bitch.

Sarey: *she gets offended* Wh- WHAT?!

Fidget: Why'd you do that, Sarah? Just because I trolled you into trusting me to keep an eye on your bank, you know when I was just using that money for myself, while you and Verosika were still in that Cold War or something over a Candy brand. That's just sad and pathetic of you. What an embarrassment. But, you know me, I took it like a Chad.

*then shows Fidget taunting Sarey as he's on his computer hacking her bank account trolling her and stealing her money*

Fidget: GOTCHA BITCH!!! I GOT EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU!!! Next time maybe don't ever trust anyone with your bank details, YOU STUPID BITCH!!!!

*back to the scene*

Fidget: Mhm. So uhh. You want to dedicate it to me, my dear.

Sarey: *she starts growling* OF COURSE NOT!!!! AFTER WHAT YOU DID TO ME?!!! YOU'RE A FUCKING PERVERTED INCEL!!!!

*a mobster hound aims a gun at Sarey's head as Sarey looks a bit and tries to stay calm*

Sarey: Uhhh fine. I've got one song that's uhhh... still in the making... yeah... something like that... a vocal bit.

Fidget: a vocal line! Wow, awesome. Well LET'S HEAR IT!!!

Sarey: Ugh, I'm really gonna regret this... *she clears her throat and starts singing her vocal lines on the microphone, all the other monster hounds all look as they felt adored by Sarey's beautiful voice* "My life is miserable, Nobody here to save me. But no matter, I still changed all the way. My life is like a tiny branch, that's about to fall from a burnt tree, about to fade away from life! I still can't get over my misery, of being in this life. I'm a poor girl with a broken heart, and no life at all... I've been laughed at, and picked on, by a lot of incels. And now I'm almost at the end of life. I'm almost at the end of life." *she stopped singing as she looked down* sigh, it's only the first draft...

Fidget: hmmm. *he starts thinking about an opinion to Sarey's sad lullaby* hmmm.

Sarey: Wha? What's wrong now?

Fidget: it's uh... heh, it's uhhh kinda meh.

Sarey: What?

Fidget: it's not very good.

Sarey: WHAT?!

Fidget: UHH!!! YOUR VOICE IS STILL SHIT AS ALWAYS!!! It's so FUCKING TERRIBLE!!! It's dog shit!!! I've heard better songs when I was fucking SEVERAL WEAK WOMEN who would always whimper like crybabies!!!

Sarey: Ugh that's why nobody ever gets my talent anymore... it's only the first draft but instead I just get this... I never wanted to sing anyways...

Fidget: Ugh. I guess we'll have to salvage what we could. Hmmm. Oh I got one.

*he begins to sing his cringy song*

Fidget: Oh Yeah! My name is Fidget!!! The Hellhound Pimp, who fucks some bitches and makes them his, They're my servants, who are loyal to me!!! Oh yes I'm fidget!!! Hell's greatest Pimp!!!! I'm a legend, A Mafia king!!! I will rule the rings!!!

*an hour later*

Fidget: Everyone!!! KNEEL BEFORE YOUR NEW KING!!! I AM HELLS GREATEST INCEL PIMP!!! FIDGET!!!!

*then shows the the monster hounds asleep*

Fidget: hehe! Yeah that's the song there. Not really though, but I'm sure you can come up with something like that. Sarey?

Sarey: *she's been sleeping all this time and then she wakes up* Wha? Oh sorry I wasn't paying attention, I just found that song to be so cringy I slept...

Fidget: CRINGY?!!!! Oh yeah?! WELL YOURE ALWAYS SO FUCKING SAD YOUR LIFE IS SUCH A DUMPSTER FIRE!!!! I think your songs are fucking cringe you stupid aggravating depressing-

Bentley: Uhh sir?...

Fidget: not now Bentley, I'm trying to reach this depressing bitch right here about his pathetic music!!!

Bentley: *he whispers in fidget's ear*

Fidget: huh?

Bentley: *he whispers in fidget's ear again, and fidget feels shocked*

Fidget: She's what?!

Bentley: *he whispers about Sarey*

Fidget: Bipolar? Who?

Bentley: *he whispers*

Fidget: Her.... *bentley corrects him* huh... Well great!!! Now I look even worse than a complete asshole!!! God- !!! *he looks back at Sarey as it gets awkward* oooh uhh good job... Sarah... keep up the good work... keep uhh... at it... *he soon ran out the door* WELL NO WONDER HER SONGS ARE SO SHIT!!!

Bentley: *he walks to sarey* I'm so sorry about this, Ma'am.

Sarey: Well... at least I couldn't take his bullshit.

*a glass shatter can be heard as Joshie can be seen in the rescue as Bentley soon ran away*

Joshie: There's no need to fear!!! Joshie Woshie is here- Wait, what the fuck happened here?

Sarey: *she sighs in relief* Joshie thank god, you're here. *joshie untied her and she hugs him and then look at the door as she gets angry* Mark my words, Fidget, I'm going to fuck you up. After what you did to me.

The end