Joshie's Job and Aftermath

*It all starts with an industrial toy factory trying to make some harmful robot toys for children*

Joshie: *he runs in as he's gasping for air* Sorry I'm late guys... *everyone else looks at him and then look back*

*then the boss walks up to Joshie instantly pissed off*

Boss: JOSHIE WOSHIE!!!!

Joshie: *easily spooked* Hello, Mr. Grunkle.. sorry I was la-

Mr Grunkle: *Has a Danish Accent* Listen to me you little shit! This'll be the last time you ever get late!!! IF YOU GET LATE AFTER THAT, YOU'RE FIRED!!!! NOW GET TO WORK!!!! *yelled straight at his face and hits him with a cane and walks back to his office then slammed the door*

Joshie: *he rubs his head as he walks to his assembly line* Yes sir... *he stands as he gets ready and starts building up some Robot toys with Arm cannons* I can't believe children would play with these... Why did the boss think it would be ok to build something like these?

*He then got hit by some
Other imp workers who pick on him*

Joshie: *he looks over with a grumpy look on his face*

Imps: *they all start laughing as they do nothing* Hey, Blue Hound!!! You're still tardy as always!!!

Joshie: I know... Ha ha it's really funny... you guys barely do all the work, while I have to carry all of you guys with all the- *gets hit again by a small toy piece and gets back to work ignoring them* Very funny...

Imp: *he gets out a huge hellmelon from his lunch box and throws it at Joshie*

Joshie: *got hit in the head by the Hellmelon* OOF!!!! *he then cleans the juice off his face* Alright, Guys, Can you Stop with the-

*Mr Grunkle on the radio*

Grunkle: JOSHIE WOSHIE!!!! Why do you have shit all over yourself!!!!

Joshie: Sir!!! These guys were throwing melons at-

Grunkle: SHUT IT, JOSHIE WOSHIE!!!! SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!! STOP PLAYING AROUND AND BUILD THE TOYS!!!!!

Joshie: Sigh... *he got back to making the toys but then accidentally pulled the lever the other way with his elbow and then he gasped as the Conveyor belt got super fast he struggles quickly and then got his tailed grabbed in the conveyor belt* EEP!..... AHHHHHH!!!! *he screams as he goes flying and got sucked into the Pique where the toys have to go to get ready to be sold out*

Joshie: AHHHHHHH!!! HELP ME!!!!! *keeps screaming*

*the machines soon began to struggle and malfunction and shake as the whole place begins to stop production*

Imps: Uh oh... *all the workers start looking and panicked*

Joshie: PULL THE LEVER!!!!!

Imp: I got it! I got it! *it pulled it in reverse and then the lever broke breaking the machine* Ah shit... *then millions of toys come out of the pipe including Joshie*

*the whole machine then began to overheat and then the whole building soon exploded causing a massive scene in the city*

*Mr Grunkle walks out of his office and then looks as he's super shocked*

Grunkle: AHHHHHH!!!! WHO DESTROYED MY FACTORY!!!!!!

Joshie: uhhhhh.... Oh god my head hurts... *he comes out of the toy rubble and looks* oh no... does this mean I get a

Grunkle: YOUUUUU!!!!! *points at joshie* YOU'RE FIRED, NOW GET OUUUUUUT!!!!!

*Joshie then can be seen getting thrown out of the rubble as he screams and then hits a huge sign and then drops down on the street*