Prologue: Growing Wings

(Route 2 won by a fucking landslide, so because of that I've deicided to remove Ryuko as a love interest for 2 reasons. 1: So I can focus on Y/n's Relationships with Nonon and Satsuki and 2: Ryuko is the main love interest in almost EVERY Kill la Kill Fanfic I read. So that means this story is going to have a lot of original dialogue and I'm gonna be able to write it how I want to.)

(Six Years before the Events of Kill la Kill)

A young boy no older then 12 years of age can be seen walking through the forest, he is exhausted and is pace is incredibly slow. The most noticeable features are his messy h/c hair, his piercing e/c eyes, and the white angel-like wings that adorn his back.

(I know Jin lost his mother at 15 but I'm making him and Y/n 12 at that time for story reasons.)

???: I need to find him... I need to find Jin... I have to... I can't let mom down...

The boy continues to walk for a few more steps before exhaustion finally kicks in and he falls forward onto the ground. He attempts to reach his hand out.

???: I'm sorry mom... I'm sorry Jin... Even with the wings of an angel... I'm not strong enough....

The boy then passes out as two figures walk up to him and stand over him.

???2: So you think he caused that damage we saw Lady Satsuki?

Satsuki: No Nonon... he doesn't look like he could have caused that damage, whatever did is long gone, he must be the only survivor.

The first female figure points to a symbol on the young boy's sleeve.

Nonon: Isn't that a Kazama Clan symbol?

Satsuki: So he's a Kazama, interesting. But what of the wings on his back?

Nonon proceeds to feel the wings on the young boy's back.

Nonon: I don't believe it... these are real... how is this possible?

Satsuki: There's only one clan with this kind of power...

Nonon turns to Satsuki.

Nonon: You don't mean....

Satsuki: Yes he must be the child or grandchild of a Hachijo Clan member.

Nonon: But I thought that clan's power was a DEVIL gene, not an Angel Gene.

Satsuki thinks for a moment as she looks at the boy on the ground.

Satsuki: The power of the Kazama Clan is to purify, perhaps this boy's Kazama blood purified the Devil Gene are gave it Angelic properties.

Nonon: That's incredible... so are you going to try and recruit him?

Satsuki: If he wishes, but first we must heal him.

???: LADY SATSUKI!

Satsuki and Nonon turn around to see armed men running towards them.

Satsuki: Perfect timing, please see that this young man gets healed and let me know the second he awakens.

Armed Men: Yes Lady Satsuki!

The Armed Men then proceed to pick up the young boy and take him to a chopper that is now landing.

Nonon: So that makes you, me, and now possibly him?

Satsuki: That is correct, I have a strong feeling about him. He might just be the wings that bare us to paradise Nonon.

Nonon: Maybe, I do have to admit he is quite cute.

Satsuki: Hmmm.... just who are you Kazama?

(Timeskip)

The young boy opens his eyes slowly, after the e/c orbs have been shown he sits up and looks around the room. He sees many medical devices and sees some needles in his arms.