Chapter 3: Wedding Dresses and Engagements

Satsuki entered Y/n's office where she saw him sleeping at his desk. He looked exhausted.

Satsuki had to admit that he looked adorable and she wished she didn't have to wake him up

Satsuki had to admit that he looked adorable and she wished she didn't have to wake him up. But she sneakily took a picture of the young man sleeping and sent it to Nonon. She then began to gently wake him up.

Satsuki: N/n, it's time to wake up.

The boy slowly woke up before yawning but he accidently lowered his head back down.

Satsuki: He's so cute....

Y/n: H-Huh? Sats? Was I asleep?

Satsuki: You were.

Y/n: I'm sorry, I just wanted to rest my eyes for a few minutes. I've been up late recently trying to gather more footage of that hooded man.

Satsuki: No need to apologize, have you gathered anything notable?

Y/n then proceeded to pull out a folder and hands it to Satsuki. She reads the documents inside the folder.

Satsuki: So he's only acting in self-defense of those who agitate him, has he gone after one-star and above?

Y/n: So far no, he's only been attacked by no-stars who think they can become a one-star if they turn him in.

Satsuki: Interesting.

Y/n: Is there another reason why you have visited me today Sats?

Satsuki: There is, Matoi is about to go after Omiko Hakodate.

Y/n: Ah so that's why there was a forum to build the tennis court in the courtyard.

Satsuki: Yes, I want to be there to watch it all play out so I can respond accordingly. This will determine if she is truly a threat or not. I want you to be there with me.

Y/n then stands up and stretches causing a bit of his shirt to lift up revealing his abs to Satsuki who bites her lip which Y/n doesn't notice.

Satsuki: My, my, N/n is in peak shape. Perfect.

Y/n: Of course, shall we get going.

Satsuki: Yes, let's.

The two made their way through the Academy to the top of the tower where it overlooked the main courtyard. In the center of it was a massive tennis court. It was surrounded by spiked walls and the seats were filled with onlookers ready to watch the match.