Chapter 1: Stolen Uniforms and Transfer Student

(Short timeskip after the end of the prologue)

Y/n and Nonon had finished their cuddle session and Y/n was now walking down the halls of the school towards Class 2K. Normally Y/n never patrolled the halls as that was usually left up to Ira Gamagori and the Disciplinary Committee.

Y/n's relationship with Gamagori was fairly good, nowhere near as good as with Nonon and Satsuki but still it was a fairly good friendship the two had

Y/n's relationship with Gamagori was fairly good, nowhere near as good as with Nonon and Satsuki but still it was a fairly good friendship the two had. The two used to argue on who was Satsuki's main defender, that argument eventually lead to a fight between the two which Y/n won. After the fight the two eventually agreed that Gamagori would defend Satsuki from the Front while Y/n would defend her from the Rear, a double sided shield. 

Ira: Ah Vice President Y/n, I suppose you are here to take me up on my offer to join me in exposing this threat to the academy?

Y/n looked up and saw Ira looking down at him.

Y/n: Sure am big guy, someone has to make sure you don't kill them like the last one.

Ira sweat dropped.

Ira: I suppose I went a bit crazy with the last student.

Y/n: You whipped him so bad you broke his spine....

Ira: Okay... Anyway, are you ready to deal with this traitor?

Y/n: Sure am.

Inside Class 2-K, a brown-haired girl is currently passed out at her desk, meanwhile the lesson is being taught by the homeroom teacher Aikuro Mikisugi.

Aikuro: In 1933, the National Socialist German Workers party came to power. This was the birth of Chancellor Hitler. Eventually, Germany's postwar democracy gave rise to Fascism.

As the teacher continued to teach, a sudden bang is heard at the door, several more bangs follow, and finally the door flys off its hinges and are sent flying straight out the window and back at the desks, and everyone else is sent flying besides, the sleeping girl.

Aikuro: Excuse me, we're in the middle of a lesson.

As the teacher said this, Ira by means not even can be explained by scientists, squeezed his way through the door and towered over the teacher

As the teacher said this, Ira by means not even can be explained by scientists, squeezed his way through the door and towered over the teacher. Y/n follows him.