Chapter 2: Aftermath and Failed Rebellion

After getting Y/n's wings cleaned of all the blood, the President and Vice-President were now in Satsuki's office. Y/n was sitting in Satsuki's chair while.....

Y/n: Um Sats?

Satsuki: Yes?

Y/n: You gonna explain why you are sitting in my lap?

Satsuki: You told me that Jakuzure does this to all the time, so I thought I could as well.

Y/n just sighs and embraces the lap sitting and listens to the quietness, there was something peaceful about it.

Y/n: So... that's a Kamui isn't it?

Satsuki: Yes, that was a Kamui. Just like I've explained to you before it's a powerful piece of clothing that can amplify someone's power. It's made entirely of Life Fibers.

Y/n: Interesting, didn't your mother try and get me to wear one when she first met me?

Satsuki: She did, but your DNA can only let you wear about 50% life fibers, I believe we both know what prevents life fibers from being in more then half of your body.

Y/n: The Devil Gene...

Satsuki: Yes, the devil gene prevents you from ever wearing a Kamui.

Y/n: But how did Matoi get one?

Satsuki: Her father most likely, Isshin Matoi. He worked with my mother to create the Goku Uniforms.

Y/n: And now his daughter has come to our doorstep with Kamui and she wants answers.

Satsuki: We must be cautious however, we do not the full extent of the girl's power.

Satsuki then stood up from Y/n's lap.

Y/n: Okay so I understand what a Kamui is, but the hell does it look like that?

Satsuki: When a Kamui is activated, it draws blood from the user and circulates it throughout the Life Fibers, giving them power. The more Life Fibers a Kamui has, the more blood it needs. So the bare minimum coverage is used to keep the user alive long enough to utilize the Kamui, hence the extremly skimpy outfit. That and the embarrassment a user feels while wearing the Kamui is a filter of sorts. If a person is embarrassed by the way it looks, then the filter will stop them from utilizing the full power of the Kamui.

Y/n: So that's why it didn't last long for her, her tomboyish nature is clashing with the Kamui, thus she is embarassed to wear it and can't access it's full power. She's refusing to wear it.

Satsuki: Exactly, now my next plan involves throwing another club at her.

Y/n: To fully gauge her?

Satsuki: Exactly.

Y/n: And what do you want me to do?

Satsuki: Nothing, this is the Elite Four's problem. I have a matter that only you can solve.

Y/n: Oh?

Satsuki then pulls out a document and hands it to Y/n. He opens the document and inside is a picture of a hooded man on the CCTV. Y/n's eyes widen.