Joshie: Wrong Toppings

*Back in IMP, the IMP crew can be heard arguing at each other about random shit*

*Joshie can be seen mopping as Loona walks out ignoring the whole drama*

Joshie: Hey Loona ^^

Loona: Hey Joshie, how have you been?

Joshie: Doing fine and all just still cleaning the same shit in the bathroom, every 30 fucking seconds.

Loona: Listen, I'm gonna order something from doordash, You want something?

Joshie: Doordash? Again? But they get my orders wrong though. The last time you ordered from Doordash, They put Cum all over my fucking Sandwich!

Loona: What the fuck?

Joshie: Yes. I'm not joking. Everyone else gets they're fair share, but all I get is the wrong order. I even barfed at some point because there was a fucking spider on my Chicken Sandwich.

Loona: *she then looks at her phone and shows a post of Joshie barfing in the toilet by Blitz* Ugh!!! Gross!!! Yeah I understand. Doordash can be a pain in the ass to deal with. But I was gonna order pizza if you're ok with it.

Joshie: Sure. Fine, I can go for a pizza right now. *his tummy rumbles as he feels like a hungry wolf* Oh man... I'm feeling really hungry... get me pepperoni please...

Loona: *she starts calling a pizza* Yeah, hi. Can I get three pizzas? I want pepperoni and bacon. Alright fuck you. *she hung up on the phone* Pizza is coming.

*then door can be heard knocking*

Joshie: I'll get it. *he walks to the door and grabs the pizza and pays the delivery guy and sets it down on the table*

Loona: Awesome. Let's see it.

*Joshie then opens the pizza boxes but then they see the pizza topped with Apples. Loona and Joshie both froze in shock as they both growled angrily*

Joshie: WHAT?!!! Apples on the pizza?!!! *he threw the pizza out the window* Who the FUCK puts apples on a fucking pizza anyways?!!!

Loona: This never happened to me before?! Why did those dumbasses get it wrong?!!

Blitz: What's all the screaming about?! Oooh Pizza! *he opens the next box up and it shows Apples* ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!!! Who the fuck put Apples on the pizza?!!!

Moxxie: and I thought pineapple on pizza was bad...

Blitz: What were you two doing?

Loona: We're on break Blitz. We were trying to order some shit for us but then some asshole gave us both Apple fucking pizza! *she threw the pizza away* this app already hates me. *she said it in a grumpy mumbling way*

Blitz: Well don't worry Loonie, I'll have to drive you guys to a fast food restaurant.

Moxxie: Uhhh sir?... What's wrong with Joshie?...

Joshie: *he crawls on the floor acting like a hungry wolf as he growls and starts shaking* I'm so fucking hungry!!! I feel like I wanna eat an actual imp for a free course meal...

Loona: Ok Calm down, Joshie we're going right now.

*later as Blitz drove them to the pizza drive thru*

Blitz: Alright we're here.

Joshie: Wait, when did they have a drive thru here?...

Blitz: Doesn't matter, Go ahead and Take your order.

Speaker: Welcome to Demon Pizza, how may I help you?

Joshie: Sigh alright, Now can we get three pizzas with Bacon and pepperoni please?

Speaker: ok so you want the Apples and banana pizza, am I correct?

Joshie: NO!!! I did not say apples and bananas, I said pepperoni and Bacon!!! Do I have to repeat?!!! I mean I understand if you can't listen I get that too, But I literally said "Pepperoni and fucking Bacon!" Do you understand?

Speaker: Alright so you said Pepperoni?

Joshie: Yes.

Speaker: And you said bacon too, right?

Joshie: Yes!

Speaker: And the Apples?

Joshie: NO!!!! NO NO NO NO!!! NOT THE FUCKING APPLES!!! DON'T EVER BRING UP THE FUCKING APPLES EVER AGAIN!!!! PLEASE STOP SAYING APPLES I DON'T WANT THEM ON THE GODDAMN PIZZA!!!!

Speaker: Sir, I think you should relax with all the screaming. I think you should have some Bananas and Apples to calm your worthless ass down.

Joshie: OH THATS FUCKING IT!!! *he gets out of the car and starts breaking through the Window eating the Demon speaker on the other side as he panics and his voice cracks*

Demon: OH GOD SOMEONE HELP ME!!!! OH GOD HE ATE MY FUCKING LEG!!!!

*soon the employee died in the restaurant, And soon Joshie Woshie kicked the door to get out and walks to Blitz's van as everyone looks at him with a surprised expression*

Joshie: Let's go, I got the pizza.

*blitz soon drove off*

Blitz: Alright but just to be sure. Let's look inside that box.

Joshie: *he opens up the box and it just shows apples and bananas* WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!!!!

*The End*